Welbilt Employee Reviews

Great Company
Claims Analyst/Technical Training Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIJune 5, 2018
Working as a temporary employee for Welbilt has been a great experience. The management goes above and beyond to show appreciation for their employees.
I enjoy my job and co-workers
Service Program Coordinator, Full-time (Current Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMay 21, 2018
Always busy, time flies, can be stressful (in a good way). Great customers, great service network, and easy to get along with co-workers. Expectations are fully explained and easy to accomplish.
Customer Service
Inside Sales Account Manager / Manitowoc (Former Employee) –  Sellersburg, INMarch 21, 2018
It is a great place to work but they are closing and downsizing. Moving everything to Mexico. It is really hard to feel secure in your job when they move everything to Mexico.
Terrible place to work
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 20, 2018
Terrible management team. No one really cares about your well being, The management team does not know how to lead others. The workplace culture is cut throat
Production
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, MIMarch 7, 2018
Most of theses reviews are office people. I work in the plant on the floor. Nobody knows anything and its always a constant argue with management about doing things that should not be done.
Cons
Extremely wonderful place to work. Great people, great leaders, great benefits. Overall very satisfying work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 31, 2018
Love working with this company. Very satisfying work environment, and wonderful knowlegable individuals that thrive at always giving 110% with any given task. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to feel like they are part of an extra special company that enjoys staying motivated and busy. This company strives on building wonderful quality built merchandise, that your truly proud to say you are a part of.
Pros
Wonderful benifits, great christmas potlucks, coffee and water supplied. Great co-workers. Saturday's off.
Cons
None that I can think of.
As a consultant to Welbilt
Consultant Lead Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 12, 2017
This was a great place to learn new Ideas and challenge you own creativity. I was well respected and they have extremely talented workers there. I was very well respected and had a great time helping develop tomorrows technology.
Pros
Well Respected
Cons
Some time the challenge was way out of my career path.