Wellfount Corp. Employee Reviews

Leaving was the best decision
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 27, 2018
I truly loved the job itself, but they do not have enough staff, so they are losing their contracts with a lot of the facilities. They probably lost 30 facilities in a 3 month period. You voluntarily work 20-25 hours of overtime/week and it is not recognized and they throw you under the bus when you have to call off for things you have no control of (and they make you take the day off even though they have the ability to have you work from home and there really isn't a big reason for you to not have that option) The benefits really aren't worth it. You pay about 600/month for just you and the kids and still have to meet a $6,000 deductible. If you want to add your spouse, it is so much higher. Management is nice, but aren't very understanding when it comes to things that are out of your control. They try to throw things at you that you haven't been trained on, like responding to emails (which requires researching and you don't have training on where to look or how to respond) and when you are hired for data entry, they start trying to throw CSR duties on you as well. Management jokes with other employees after firing someone and they tell you why they were fired and joke that they "took their talents elsewhere" They think it is ok to have a ranking system that gets sent to everyone. I guess the best part is they are kind of laid back and tend to buy everyone lunch a lot. I would honestly work for a different LTC pharmacy if you have that choice, Don't expect this company to last.
Pros
company provided lunch occassionally
Cons
pretty much everything else
They will probably file chapter 13
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2018
Most all facilities they service are or have termed. Depending on your regional and VP is if you'll be happy with management, internally things are a Cluster fck of chaos and bad vibes. Really wouldn't recommend this as a place to work
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Advancements, pay, rude managers, business loss
If you love drama this is the right place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2018
This place is a JOKE ! I am surprised the DEA hasn’t shut them down yet . Nothing but mess and drama . The IT department sleeps with the billing department. Managers go at it on a daily and they get so much mess started. No training, they throw you to the wolves. The facility is horrible. Not clean at ALL . Don’t work here !!!!
Misleading
CSR (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 6, 2018
The "training program" leaves a lot to be desired. I was given a binder full of gibberish with no real guidance. I was on my own after just a few days. My trainers took very little time to actually show me how to do anything. They were very much concerned with themselves. Also, the work was nothing like what was described during the interview. A lot is expected of employees, but the compensation does not match the expectations. My actual manager didn't get in contact with me at all during training to ask how things were going.
Cons
Little to no guidance. Compensation is not good.
Casual environment
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  5751 W 73rd, indianapolis, in 46278February 24, 2018
Very casual work environment and fun to work at. Just getting a lot of new people in with much motivation and optimism for the future. If health benefits etc. improve will be a really great place to work.
The worst experience by far
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZFebruary 3, 2018
I was hired in September 2017 as a full time CSR. My location was not open yet so I got MAYBE 10 hours a WEEK from Sept-Nov doing data entry from home with ZERO training on their system.My location opened Nov 6th and I left Nov 16th. 100% chaos.

Training: NONE Yet you are expected to do your job. Without training.When you reach out with questions SOMETIMES you get a response. You are set up to fail.

Management:Very UNPROFESSIONAL & Unpredictable.
Human Resources: VERY UNPROFESSIONAL & Does not respond to important emails or phone calls.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Take another job, ANY other job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2018
I decided to leave a review after seeing the review another person posted. The cigarettes part is absolutely true and the whole place smells like smoke half the time. You can hear managers yelling at each other and employees down the halls and people arguing all day. There is zero training and the people who show you the reins don’t even know what they’re doing. The entire thing is a mess and I can’t see them staying around forever. They are losing contracts to other local pharmacies as well.
Pros
Flexible lunch time
Cons
Everything else
Billing specialist
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2018
Run. Don’t work there. The management play all day. There is no training employees are overworked while management play and smoke cigarettes. They barely have the money to pay the employees. Their clients don’t pay them. Upper management bullies employees.
Run
CSR Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 22, 2018
Awful place to work .They hired me as full time but I barely got 10 hours a week. They don't train you and expect you to know what is expected of you. Unnecessarily stressful. I decided to cut ties with them because I didn't feel confident enough to perform the job without training
Pros
Cons
Training pay management etc etc
No communication
CSR (Current Employee) –  FLNovember 27, 2017
Awful! You have to beg them over and over again for training and resources to do your job! Take on too much business and don’t have staff trained formally
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Run as fast as you can!!!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 20, 2017
As a former employee this company has tried to grow faster than they can to the extent of you're working your facility hours and then you're going home and working from home without proper training for very low pay. I had residents that wouldn't get there medicines and some of the OTC medicines I would go and purchase out of pocket because wellfount could not provide the medicine. You have no support whatsoever customer service, there is none!!! I would not recommend anybody to work here!! You get no raises!!!!!
Unorganized horrible pharmacy
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallmadge, OHNovember 7, 2017
RUN! Save yourself! It may be different for employees working in Indiannapolis but for the CSR it is horrible! They train you in a facility that is set up and running smooth and then toss you and leave you for dead at a brand new facility which is not set up AT ALL. It's a pharmacy that just started a few years ago and in my opinion they are completely unorganized, unprofessionial and expect above and beyond from you with low pay. Patients are constantly missing medications no matter what you do and it is very wrong. Oh and by the way.....everything is done with millions of forms and paperwork and everything is faxed or mailed. They are BEYOND the stone age.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay, on call, a lot of driving, lack of organization, etc
You Love it or Hate it
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 15, 2017
Yes, this place has it's problems, but I've never worked anywhere that didn't. I've worked pharmacy for a long time, so I know stress comes with the job, no matter where you are.

On average this is still better then most pharmacy jobs, it's a bit more laid back and we have a excellent group of core people who've been with the company for years always ready to help out. Best pharmacists I've ever worked with anywhere, we're very lucky on that.

We have our chaotic days, but that's what gives you a feeling of accomplishment when it's done. Yes, you are going to work late, sometimes extra days when needed, but it's pharmacy...you do what it takes to get the patients their medications. If you want a easy job, healthcare may not be for you anyway...
Pros
The people
Fast paced but rewarding
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 23, 2017
Starting up a facility is A LOT of work. You will put in blood, sweat, and tears. Long stressful hours. Once everything starts to come together things become far less stressful. You will feel like quitting several times. It gets better. And you will love your job!
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Start up is rough
Horrible work environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  BlueAshSeptember 22, 2017
You are on call. They except you to go above and beyond and then leave in the dust. You will have no support system. You do everything by your self. Everyone that has already reviewed has said the exact same thing I was going to say!
Avoid at all costs
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 22, 2017
Company is trying to move forward with not enough staff. They often forget humans work for them, not robots. Stay away, this is a dead end job and will make your life a living nightmare. The stress will haunt you and you'll always feel behind. Easily the worst job I've ever had. If you need a job, look elsewhere. Don't listen to any good reviews you may hear (there aren't many.) If you do get hired, you're gonna be writing same review I am writing right now very soon.
Pros
Cons
Under staffed, No compassion, not enough pay, more stress, horrible pto policy
Misleading and unorganized
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 23, 2017
When i first worked for the company it was a great place to work, the good people kept leaving and were replaced by uncaring workers. It was a very misleading and unorganized company.
Fun place to work.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 8, 2017
Like all pharmacy jobs it can be stressful. However the relaxed workplace attitude - both dress and conversation. Made it worth while. The thing to remember is that this is a relatively small business. It's not a Mega-corp like CVS, Walgreens or Omnicare.
Pros
Flexable schedule.
Cons
Healthcare
i wouldnt work there is i was you
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2016
they will cut your hours, and you will not receive any raise, no bonus, a total waist of time working for a company like this . there is no room for growth at all .pick another job
Pros
no raises or room for growth
Cons
no cons
Great Job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 1, 2016
This is a great job for the single person, lots of growth opportunity for the right person. Don't really have anything bad to say about this place as i loved my postion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellfount Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.