WellHaven Pet Health Management reviews

Poor leadership team
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Washington / OregonJanuary 4, 2019
Wellhaven purchased our well-established clinic with the promise of maintaining our vision, culture, and integrity while helping us update and modernize our facility. While they did create a new beautifully updated clinic, they drove away an extremely close knit and loyal staff with unmet promises, little communication, extremely poor leadership, and no mentorship and turned it into your typical big box establishment "firing" and driving away our most loyal clients.
Another typical corporately owned veterinary chain - all previous Bandfield doctors/employees -
Staff (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, WASeptember 1, 2018
A new start-up veterinary CHAIN, which started out and grew too fast, thus upper management has no idea what they are doing, mid management is “toxic”, and in hospital management lacks structure. Less than favorable client relations (all about P and L) Awful benefits for staff pets (the corporation actually MAKES MONEY off of their employees).
Cons