Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews in Durham, NC

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Positive fun work environment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 22, 2018
I enjoy my job as a manager with Wellington. Very high expectations for all staff, which is admirable and makes me strive to be better. There are various reports due daily but nothing difficult or unmanageable. If you are seasoned and know how to be a good manager, you can easily succeed. They are constantly making improvements to their properties to make them better for our residents. We have a great support system from our Regionals and all the way up to the COO and CFO. Everyone is so nice and always super willing to help. I will say, if you aren’t a hard worker or a team player you probably won’t like your job, which is more than likely the type of people that gave negative reviews. Always the disgruntled ones that didn’t get away with not doing their job to blast negativity.
Pros
Benefits, 401k, positive work environment
Cons
Hard to find good maintenance in Durham
Do not apply
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 27, 2017
Upper management insecure of property managers. They will lie on you and undercut you everytime. The pay is horrible. Unbelievable report structure that takes up alot of your time. Extreme micromanagement. Regional managers scared you will look better than them.

They stretch their employees over multiple properties. They burn through maintenance technicians.

They rewrite job postings to be deceptive. Do not apply to any positions. You will live to regret it.
Pros
Cons
Horrible pay, reporting structure, poor regionals