Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews in Fayetteville, NC

Wellington Advisors is wonderful
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 28, 2018
Where else can you find a job that was created by women and empowers them!?! Wonderful place to work. Sometimes you travel but not too far. Everyone is friendly
Fun Environment and Family Friendly
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 15, 2017
Wellington Advisors provides an amazing work environment for all their employees. Your co-workers become your family. I have enjoyed the time I have work for Wellington Advisors.
Great experience
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 24, 2017
Great experience with Wellington! Yes they are short handed time to time so be ready to be a team player. They are very structured and help is always around. You will have the help you need if you ask. I felt like upper management always had my back and the monthly meetings kept everyone in the loop. This was a great working environment.
Pros
Advancement opportunity, communication
Cons
Salary
Awesome job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 27, 2017
Lived in Fayetteville most my life and this company by far is the best ive worked for. Seen some people go but noticed if you dont like to work this isnt the company for you. Company has been more then willing and has trained me in the heating and air field beyond all expectations. No problem getting milage or my supervisors in the phone at anytime. Its nice to work for a place where your boss wouldnt expect you to do something they wouldnt do and are in fact doing just as much as you.
Pros
Cons
No helicopter to get to work and other properties in. Boo whoo.
Terrible Company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 10, 2017
Wellington is all about the money. They brought me in as a maintenance technician on one property then asked me to cover another and another. Next thing I know I am working several properties and for no more money. They are always short on maintenance techs. They are not willing to pay for anything. Getting mileage reimbursement felt like I was doing something wrong.
Pros
Growing
Cons
pay, business ethics, no advancement
I love this company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2017
I have been working for Wellington for a few months now. To be honest these other reviews did scare me a little. I really like working here. The maintenance staff that I have met our really great people and have great things to say. I like how I can go to my boss and ask them anything and not get looked down at. My boss trained with me for a few weeks. If I have questions they have no problem with me calling and asking a questions. I am very happy here and plan on being with this company for a long time. I know they have made changes in management recently so I think that ask a lot to do with the way things are run now.
Pros
pay, benifits, people that you work with.
Cons
nothing
Former employee
Former manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 7, 2016
Maintenance is under staffed, over worked, no tools to complete jobs. No work life balance and little benefits.unless you are in the favorite group there is no advancement.
Company totally unprepared for property maintenance.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 6, 2016
Starting out working for Wellington was a run of the mill apartment maintenance job well that didn't last long after just a short time I came to realize this company is no more than a marketing smoke screen. Lets start out with equipment to perform the simplest repair Wellington didn't even own a ladder or any other type of tools to perform property maintenance. I'm not talking about hand tools that any maintenance person should have but tools like shovels,rakes,wheel borrows,I'm talking none!!! This company completely relies on their employees to supply them with tools and I'm sure that little fact is never brought up when talking to property owners. Second reason any maintenance person worth their salt should run from working for this company, after your hired and agree on an hourly rate you can be sure after a few weeks your going to have a 2nd property to help out on then a 3rd and so on and before you know it you will be doing 3 times the amount of work you were hired for but no more pay. This is business as usual at Wellington ask anyone that has worked for them. 3rd and the most important is the upper management at Wellington are liars and backstabbers that will smile and tell you how they love their employees to your face but the fact is they are the coldest, most ruthless,calculating and vindictive group of people you don't ever want to meet. So do yourself a favor and stay away from this company they have gone thru 20+ maintenance people in the last few years and the law of averages say thats just to many. If you add in all the property managers that have come and  more... gone that number goes way up.  less
Cons
Work too hard for little money... Worst company ever...
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  FayettevilleOctober 12, 2015
I have been with this company a little less than a year. The Property Manager and Wellington Advisors expect you to do task at which you do not have the tools to do them with. You have your duties to do during the day and then you have all the extra stuff thrown at you and the property manager acts if she is the only one doing all the work. The pay sucks, you are treated ok as far as a smile. Lots of things go on in the office which would make residents head spin and lots of things residents do in return to make you want to explode. This company needs a complete overhaul.
Pros
Cons
NO Breaks, Work is all you do and never ending. Sorry Pay
A hard place to adavance
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 14, 2013
Working for this company you work very hard and are made promises you will excel and you do not.