Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews in High Point, NC

Fun if you do your job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 12, 2017
Get your work done fast and effectively, maintenance management is very caring. Get along with everyone no matter what their views. Always be prepared and do not ever skip on your work.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Egos
Great environment to work in for a growing company
Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 31, 2017
Great company to work for in the triad. Was part of the corporate team and I was treated very well as I was included in most outings and contributed to most daily activities. Worked directly under the CFO in the accounting department, whom he is a great person and I got along very well with. I felt a warm culture with everyone in corporate and enjoyed the owner coming in every week or two to see what was going on in the company from a financial standpoint, but never really micromanaged, which was good. Interacted sparingly with the (now) COO and she came across as a good leader who wanted to get things done but in an efficient manner. They were very patient in getting me up to speed with the new accounting role and systems, which I applaud for my pace of learning. Offered compensation packages for 401k that beganin January of this year.

Only reason for the 4 stars above were the size of the company and the current role I had, with not much immediate room for great expansion in accounting, but I knew this going in and it wasn't a negative for myself. Give it 3-5 years and the company might need a few more accountants for certain regions if they continue to grow, making advancement in accounting more accessable.
Pros
Great entry level accounting experience for novices, great work environment/coworkers/management, quiet space not in the middle of a huge building
Cons
Not much immediate room for advancement in accounting
Very Unprofessional Upper- Management !
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 13, 2014
The property Managers I worked for were very nice & professional.