Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews for Maintenance Technician

Fun if you do your job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 12, 2017
Get your work done fast and effectively, maintenance management is very caring. Get along with everyone no matter what their views. Always be prepared and do not ever skip on your work.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Egos
Awesome job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 27, 2017
Lived in Fayetteville most my life and this company by far is the best ive worked for. Seen some people go but noticed if you dont like to work this isnt the company for you. Company has been more then willing and has trained me in the heating and air field beyond all expectations. No problem getting milage or my supervisors in the phone at anytime. Its nice to work for a place where your boss wouldnt expect you to do something they wouldnt do and are in fact doing just as much as you.
Pros
Cons
No helicopter to get to work and other properties in. Boo whoo.
Terrible Company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 10, 2017
Wellington is all about the money. They brought me in as a maintenance technician on one property then asked me to cover another and another. Next thing I know I am working several properties and for no more money. They are always short on maintenance techs. They are not willing to pay for anything. Getting mileage reimbursement felt like I was doing something wrong.
Pros
Growing
Cons
pay, business ethics, no advancement