Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews for Property Manager

Amazing Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Leland NCFebruary 21, 2018
I have been employed by Wellington Advisors for four years! I can't say enough great things about how much they care about their employees. Yes, we work very hard but it is Property Managment! You are not a number to Wellington Advisors. If you are a job hopper looking to not work and just earn a check, don't apply! If you are a hard worker looking to get what you give, Wellington is the right job for you!
Pros
Great Support
Fun Environment and Family Friendly
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 15, 2017
Wellington Advisors provides an amazing work environment for all their employees. Your co-workers become your family. I have enjoyed the time I have work for Wellington Advisors.
Great experience
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 24, 2017
Great experience with Wellington! Yes they are short handed time to time so be ready to be a team player. They are very structured and help is always around. You will have the help you need if you ask. I felt like upper management always had my back and the monthly meetings kept everyone in the loop. This was a great working environment.
Pros
Advancement opportunity, communication
Cons
Salary
Do not apply
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 27, 2017
Upper management insecure of property managers. They will lie on you and undercut you everytime. The pay is horrible. Unbelievable report structure that takes up alot of your time. Extreme micromanagement. Regional managers scared you will look better than them.

They stretch their employees over multiple properties. They burn through maintenance technicians.

They rewrite job postings to be deceptive. Do not apply to any positions. You will live to regret it.
Pros
Cons
Horrible pay, reporting structure, poor regionals
I love this company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2017
I have been working for Wellington for a few months now. To be honest these other reviews did scare me a little. I really like working here. The maintenance staff that I have met our really great people and have great things to say. I like how I can go to my boss and ask them anything and not get looked down at. My boss trained with me for a few weeks. If I have questions they have no problem with me calling and asking a questions. I am very happy here and plan on being with this company for a long time. I know they have made changes in management recently so I think that ask a lot to do with the way things are run now.
Pros
pay, benifits, people that you work with.
Cons
nothing