Wellington Advisors Employee Review

View all Wellington Advisors reviews

Company totally unprepared for property maintenance.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 6, 2016
Starting out working for Wellington was a run of the mill apartment maintenance job well that didn't last long after just a short time I came to realize this company is no more than a marketing smoke screen. Lets start out with equipment to perform the simplest repair Wellington didn't even own a ladder or any other type of tools to perform property maintenance. I'm not talking about hand tools that any maintenance person should have but tools like shovels,rakes,wheel borrows,I'm talking none!!! This company completely relies on their employees to supply them with tools and I'm sure that little fact is never brought up when talking to property owners. Second reason any maintenance person worth their salt should run from working for this company, after your hired and agree on an hourly rate you can be sure after a few weeks your going to have a 2nd property to help out on then a 3rd and so on and before you know it you will be doing 3 times the amount of work you were hired for but no more pay. This is business as usual at Wellington ask anyone that has worked for them. 3rd and the most important is the upper management at Wellington are liars and backstabbers that will smile and tell you how they love their employees to your face but the fact is they are the coldest, most ruthless,calculating and vindictive group of people you don't ever want to meet. So do yourself a favor and stay away from this company they have gone thru 20+ maintenance people in the last few years and the law of averages say thats just to many. If you add in all the property managers that have come and  more... gone that number goes way up.  less
Pros
Cons

Other Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews

Poor manager
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 14, 2019
Poor management, manager was always locked in her office and would always be on her phone with her kids. Even during meetings she'd answer calls from them. She said she had an open door policy but only if was unlocked.(rarely).
Pros
Close to gas station
Cons
Everything else.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 24, 2019
after 90 Days of hard work at 2 properties there was no appreciation. Very lack of communication. No team work. Regional Service Manager was very rude and addressed me as hey, not my name.