Wellington Advisors Employee Review

View all Wellington Advisors reviews

I love this company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2017
I have been working for Wellington for a few months now. To be honest these other reviews did scare me a little. I really like working here. The maintenance staff that I have met our really great people and have great things to say. I like how I can go to my boss and ask them anything and not get looked down at. My boss trained with me for a few weeks. If I have questions they have no problem with me calling and asking a questions. I am very happy here and plan on being with this company for a long time. I know they have made changes in management recently so I think that ask a lot to do with the way things are run now.
Pros
pay, benifits, people that you work with.
Cons
nothing

Other Wellington Advisors Employee Reviews

Poor manager
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 14, 2019
Poor management, manager was always locked in her office and would always be on her phone with her kids. Even during meetings she'd answer calls from them. She said she had an open door policy but only if was unlocked.(rarely).
Pros
Close to gas station
Cons
Everything else.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 24, 2019
after 90 Days of hard work at 2 properties there was no appreciation. Very lack of communication. No team work. Regional Service Manager was very rude and addressed me as hey, not my name.