Wells Fargo Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 8,014 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCharlie Scharf, CEO and President
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
Banking & Finance
What would you say about your employer?
I was very unhappy with my interview process. The initial phone screening and face-to-face interview which took about a week to get went well but I got a call a couple hours later that made me unhappy. I applied for a full time teller position and they offered me a part time position. HUGE DIFFERENCE. I was told my answers were very impressive but yet, another person was offered my position, but they were “very short handed” but were only willing to offer me PART TIME. Ridiculous.
Als you have. if this is going to be a career for you versus a temporary job. if you have ever handled money before. if you think you
Work experience cross selling goal referral etc
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Wells Fargo?Published on May 24, 2021
- Wells Fargo