Treat everyone with respect and kindness including contractors.
I would get rid of the supervisors they have now all they do is go on Starbucks runs and stay in an office most of the day and don’t come out of the office until after lunch and then have meetings for two hours a day
Set up a road map for newcomers and keep them on track for the next move up; don't assume everyone that comes into the dept wants to stay there; $15 per hours wan no money 20 years ago and it's not money now; we are working on leaving the Co.
I would make sure that the new people get off to a better start from the first day on the job and to embrace one's strengths as well as weaknesses; not let them hang themselves by lack of knowledge that can cause them to fall into a poor performance hole. Do a better job with diversity and inclusion; practice what you teach. prepare the newcomers for the next move; no one wants to live on the phones forever.
Pay attention and allow those without high titles to contribute their ideas and observations. Do not depend on those with higher titles to make the right changes or decisions, as many have no idea how the operation really works.
I would have round table meeting with different levels assocites and listen to them one on one monthly
Invite a positive atmosphere and pray every one play there part to present their position and present myself as a positive leader that is trustworthy.
I would keep promise to team members in closing branches by transferring them like they were told they would be.
Be fair to all team members.
Other than that it was a pleasant place to work and I enjoyed my work interacting with Financial Advisors and their clients.
Keep customer service jobs in US
- What is the interview process like at Wells Fargo?210 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wells Fargo?51 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?48 people answered
- What benefits does Wells Fargo offer?38 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Wells Fargo?36 people answered
- What would you suggest Wells Fargo management do to prevent others from leaving?33 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wells Fargo? What are the steps along the…33 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wells Fargo?30 people answered
- If you were to leave Wells Fargo, what would be the reason?29 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Wells Fargo? How many vacation days do you get per year?28 people answered