This bank is going down in flames. Your day is spent walking on eggshells. Threatened with formal and informal warnings as the bank cant get their software to print proper customer disclosures. As a result the employees are asked to do far too much. Hires are now becoming external candidates. Very unloyal company at this point. You as an employee are very replaceable and not important.
Over reaching risk staff and heavily micromanaged
Management management management
They have nothing to resolve high interest rate on credit card that I never applied for but unfortunately was forced to use during emergency
They pay their employees on average $3-4 less an hour than other banks and credit unions. They make doing what right for the customer basically impossible.
I would like to relocate to South Texas at some point, if I could make a reasonable salary comparable to what I make now as to the cost of living.
No job advancement. Tough place to work
I'm already looking to get out. Wells has been the absolute worst company I've ever worked for.
I am closing and no longer your employment opportunity!
- What is the interview process like at Wells Fargo?210 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wells Fargo?51 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?48 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wells Fargo a better place to work?39 people answered
- What benefits does Wells Fargo offer?38 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Wells Fargo?36 people answered
- What would you suggest Wells Fargo management do to prevent others from leaving?33 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wells Fargo? What are the steps along the…33 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wells Fargo?30 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Wells Fargo? How many vacation days do you get per year?28 people answered