I had a phone interview first. The next week, met with low key executives. The following week was scheduled for two meetings with the team and was offered the position two weeks later. It was lengthy .
I had 2 initial online screenings. one took 50 min and included a job tryout the other was a series of questions that you answered through a short video recording. About 2 days later i had a phone screening with HR who scheduled an interview for the following week. I had my in person interview that took approx 1 hour and was offered the position a few days later. My start date was about 4 weeks after the job offer was extended. whole process took approx 1.5 months.
2 interviewers ask you questions back n forth its stressful. But if you practice general questions they are basically the.
It was a lengthy process.
Very easy process.
I had banking experience and was fresh from graduating college with a criminal Justice degree when I applied a recruiter reached out to me and wanted to move me forward, after that had a phone interview with two managers out of state I never had a in person interview (depends on what job you applied for). After that a couple days later received an offer I think from the beginning with my education and my background they wanted me but of course I had to go through the process just like everyone else. My recruiter told me they only recruit the best. My advice is to showcase your skills and let them no why you are the best because just like you there’s thousands of candidates in line behind you. Just remember before you interview “why are you the best?” What can you offer in this role that the next person couldn’t? and they’ll be calling you
STAR situation, task action and results
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wells Fargo?51 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?48 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wells Fargo a better place to work?39 people answered
- What benefits does Wells Fargo offer?38 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Wells Fargo?36 people answered
- What would you suggest Wells Fargo management do to prevent others from leaving?33 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wells Fargo? What are the steps along the…33 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wells Fargo?30 people answered
- If you were to leave Wells Fargo, what would be the reason?29 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Wells Fargo? How many vacation days do you get per year?28 people answered