Make merit count over nepotism. WF's new "Next Generation Talent" simply means unqualified offspring of FA's get hired and promoted ahead of seasoned, licensed employees. No skill set required as long as your Mommy or Daddy work at WF. I was forced out by an unqualified, spoiled son of an existing employee after 6 years of service.
I think wells fargo needs to do a mental health screening on all their current managers. They need to be on medication. Seriously, serious.
Fire the current CEO and all leadership who were present during the scandals and rebuild from the ground up.
Worst bank ever to work For! No support from managers and too much micromanaging.
What are the pros for this job? Take a look at the employee responses! Hardly ANY good reviews. This place looks like the WORST place to work for. Treat your employees respectively, train them and offer rewards for great work!
First make sure they are hiring LEADERS not managers, or people who know how to be frauds and smooth talk their way in. Wells Fargo needs to throw the whole company away and start over...terrible management equals terrible results.
In my unit, it feels like the their is two much extremism towards diversity. Anything that is to the extreme is bad. I am having to leave this unit because of it.
Make sure that people are in the proper positions. Often times I have seen people promoted even when they have no clue what they are doing. I have also seen plenty leave due to being micro-managed on small things. It seems like quality employees are often overlooked while some who have no clue what they are doing are praised for being good at the little things.
Staff their branches better (quality not quanity for the customers but somehow workers get the short end of this new vision), train their management better (and take complaints more seriously, esp. when a manager is doing things against hr policy and a dm is informed) and actually hire quality employees.
Mentor employees/more opportunity for pay increases and moving across business lines. Have more inspired managers that are taking grad school classes to grow.
- What is the interview process like at Wells Fargo?210 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wells Fargo?51 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?48 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wells Fargo a better place to work?39 people answered
- What benefits does Wells Fargo offer?38 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Wells Fargo?36 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wells Fargo? What are the steps along the…33 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Wells Fargo?30 people answered
- If you were to leave Wells Fargo, what would be the reason?29 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Wells Fargo? How many vacation days do you get per year?28 people answered