Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 27,670 reviews matching the search See all 28,438 reviews
Work Day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJAugust 21, 2018
Working at Wells Fargo is a relaxed slow paced environment place to work I feel you can grow with the company and learn a lot working with them. I enjoyed working with the company the managers are great to work with the employees are very helpful and excellent to work with.
the culture...
Financial Crimes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 21, 2018
I didn't really enjoy working there. Very stressful and management really didn't have our best interest at heart. Wells Fargo was undergoing major issues and didn't handle it very well.
Fun environment, easy going. Although if you aren't experienced it can be overwhelming.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2018
Good job. You have to be good under pressure. Training was a great experience, although I feel like it could be longer or a little more thorough. Still a great experience.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Sales
Challenging work environmentwith limited growth opportunities.
Finance Manager - Compliance and Reporting (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 20, 2018
Limited growth opportunities in current position.

Workplace environment is guarded and sterile.

Hardest part of the job is lack of foresight and thought from Senior Management in rolling out new initiative. Ofter new initiatives are rolled out then drastically changed several months later. Communication is also inconsistent and sometimes illogical.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
limited opportunities and too political
Wells Fargo helped me grow in my career
Financial Crimes Specialist III (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2018
I absolutely loved working for wells Fargo. Jobs weren't always a breeze but if you're passionate enough to do the work and be an over achiever you will move up and succeed! I have always had managers coach me in the right direction and give me critical feedback on my performances. The blunt culture and expectations helped me grow. I had decided to stay at home with my sons, but as much as I love my sons quickly realized how much i missed working in the job I had. Currently looking to get back in as I was there about 5 years. They are very supportive of nursing mothers, family emergencies within reason and if business needs allowed the time away, my managers always made it work.
Pros
Being able to move within the company
Cons
Increase on pay is a bit of a challenge, no on site daycare.
Typical corporate structure...very isolated.
Lead Capacity Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2018
You get in, you do your work, and you keep it moving. Management has been there for quite a while. There's a mentality of what's already in place, just leave it. No real innovation.
Pros
Do your work and you get a paycheck
Cons
No matter how good you do, WFA still treats IT like a cell phone bill: what can we keep to have the minimum?
Had a great experience working for Wells Fargo
Home Loan Processor, Mortgage Loan Division (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 20, 2018
Great place to work excellent management and user support - Wonderful experience - I remain In contact with my Manager from being a Loan Processor with Wells Fargo
Pros
Great people
Training helped me to achieve a higher understanding of meeting the customer's needs
HOME MORTGAGE CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 20, 2018
I enjoyed the learning curve from the training and the support for helping customers. I believe that before the change in management that Wells Fargo wanted to be focus on customer but the goals of the business outweighed the goals of the customer. However, I believe that Wells Fargo is progressing steadily to the level of being a supportive pillar in their customers' lives.
busy but fun environment
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Pacific Beach, CAAugust 20, 2018
Wells Fargo is a great company to work for. They are very flexible with you personal schedule. Team building activities were always great. Overall great experience working for Wells Fargo.
n/a
Operations Processor (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 20, 2018
The work culture there is free, it is nice to a degree but some workers can make it feel out of hand.

Management is as useful as they can be, and the complaints do get handled in a professional manner.
Pros
Nice building, Worker friendly
Cons
Training program needs updating
fun working with people
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2018
tempory job wish it was a longer time to work there fun to learn new things and helping people managers were caring and understanding with the public and the employees
Pros
fun working with people
Cons
temp job
Good work environment but limited career growth opportunities
Due Diligence Officer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 20, 2018
Overall it is a good place to work, however the opportunities for career betterment are limited. The ceiling that is in place within my department make it difficult to see a career develop.
productive and fun
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 20, 2018
Work was manageable and had a great office environment. Co-workers and management were very friendly and helpful. Good pay for amount of work expected to accomplish.
Fun workplace
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 20, 2018
Great employment opportunity for me. I learned how to process FHA loans. Company offered a great incentive program. Great team of co-workers and management.
Pros
Monthly bonus incentive.
Cons
Healthcare
Quick pace and very focused work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2018
My time at Wells Fargo was all business and no play, I believe this was due to fact that I was contracted for limited time. Objectively the organization seems to be well organized and dedicated to it's expansion.

Well Fargo's management seem to be quite talented and knowledgeable.
Enjoyed my employment
Account Associate II (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 20, 2018
It's a good place to get started and they always try to promote from within. If given the opportunity I could definitely see myself going back to them.
N/a
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 20, 2018
It is a great and good place to work with. The people here are very good and very professional. Work culture is very good and I like it very well. Good in planning the things well in advance.
na
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJAugust 20, 2018
a great place to work, fun colleagues great benefits. Management was awesome they where in control of the daily work and also allowed to workers to complete their duties with out using micro management tactics
Worst place I ever worked
Licensed Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 20, 2018
It's no wonder the scandals hit this place. Crazy sales goals and terrible leadership. Employees were pushed to force products on customers with no regard for what was in the customer's best interests.
Rough Sales and Marketing
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19124August 20, 2018
They required you to solicit out in the local area during down time which is illegal without a license to solicit. Not much I can say that was good about the work life. Managers were very competitive and aggressive with no regards to ethics. Worked long hours even overtime to ensure everyone met their goals for the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

59.4K

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight