Wells Fargo Employee Reviews with JobsReview this company
Wells Fargo insights
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Sense of belonging
- Trust in colleagues
- Overall satisfaction
Featured reviewWells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Fun workplace great benefits . Maternity leave benefits are excellent and there’s always room to grow.
Flexible with WFH during COVID. Overall, good company with lots of opportunity to learn and set goals.
Pros: Benefits were good. Help would come from management if you really got on them. Cons: Sales atmosphere. Customer service coaching.
Jobs at Wells Fargo
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Ratings by category
51%say women are treated fairly and equally to men
56%would recommend to other women
Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.
Compare Wells Fargo with
Questions about Wells Fargo
- What is the interview process like at Wells Fargo?209 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wells Fargo?52 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?50 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Wells Fargo a better place to work?40 people answered
- What benefits does Wells Fargo offer?39 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Wells Fargo?38 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Wells Fargo?36 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Wells Fargo?35 people answered
- What would you suggest Wells Fargo management do to prevent others from leaving?33 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wells Fargo? What are the steps along the…33 people answered
Wells Fargo Reviews by Job Title
Wells Fargo Reviews by Location
Explore popular careers in Wells Fargo
Discussion topics at Wells Fargo
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
Parents and caregivers
Internships and graduate programs
What’s it like working at Wells Fargo?