Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

11.7K
Found 26,360 reviews matching the search See all 27,064 reviews
productive and team oriented
Loan Document Specialist 2 (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COJune 22, 2018
Working at Wells Fargo was a joy. I loved the people i worked with and felt that i was part of the family to my managers and co-team members. I loved the activities that were planned annually, really makes people feel special.
Excellant Place to Work
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2018
Excellant Place to Work, great people, excellent management, great work place/home life balance. No item to present other than one of the best paces I have ever worked.
Pros
Excellant
Cons
Wells Fargo takes care of its people
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2018
Wells Fargo was one of the greatest companies I worked for. It was a great experience to work for such an established company that values its customers and employees.
Cold, non-personal place to work.
Operations Processor III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2018
Before Wachovia Bank NA was acquired by Wells Fargo it was a super family oriented place to work. Great atmosphere and a wonderful team. Once Wells Fargo acquired Wachovia, there was not anything regarding the leadership that was even remotely a place to be interested in. A certain down hill slide.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Terrible management
Not my type of job
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 22, 2018
When I was hired I was so excited only to be disappointed once I started in the branch. I did not like how they tricked customers due to hard sales goals.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood, IDJune 22, 2018
This was a great place to work and staff was fun and professional. I would have loved to continue to work there, it was only a PRN type of job. I also got to help out at a different branch a few times and enjoyed the experience at different locations. Would like to work for them again.
I applied what I learned
Collections Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 22, 2018
I was self driven and look into ways to improve my personal skills, knowledge and abilities. I was grateful for the opportunity to learn and develop my management skill sets.
too stressful and ridiculous sales goals
Personal Banker (SAFE) (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 22, 2018
Wells Fargo District Management the worst, branch managers some of them are really decent human beings, you are force to do things you never signed up for or they let you go.
Pros
Is everywhere in the country
Cons
You are just a number there, they don't take care of employees
Upgrade/Buyout Dept
Upgrade Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 22, 2018
Wells Fargo purchase previous company. Only bought our portfolio and unless you were willing to relocate out of state, you were forced to work on the end of lease options only. Went from 90 employees to about 15. Wage decreased after working 12 yrs. Only dealt with unhappy customers.
Benefits
Cons
Very negative job
bank jobs
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2018
teller duties, nothing too hard however not rewarding either, compensation is minimum. Very sales oriented, sales are pushed hard in retail market,,..
Flexible hours, PTO, and cares about family
Research Remediation Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 22, 2018
Wells fargo cares about its employees, good pay, good benefits and they show they care about your work life home life balance. They will help you succeed in your role and moving up in wells Fargo.
Pros
Pto, Maternity leave, flexible hours
Compensation & Advacrment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Hiram, GAJune 22, 2018
Wells Fargo does have Proper structure and road maps to Career advancement but management not equipped or don't seem trained to offer to his or employers.
Stressful!
Bank Teller and Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2018
Im sure youve heard of the recent scandal. It was the peak when i started. THe managers will pressure us to open accounts to hit our goals and it was very stressful
Production and self paced
Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 22, 2018
Job was easy and people were friendly to work with. They were flexible with my hours and training was very easy. would recommend others to work with wellsfargo.
Branch Teller
Teller (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 22, 2018
Met a lot of successful people while working with the company. Only downside was how hard it was to transition from Retail/Branch Banking other career opportunities not located within a branch.
Pay
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXJune 22, 2018
Pay for experience workers could improve or not be the same as someone starting. Would had like to see improvement because some teller know how to do other jobs.
A Day at Wells fargo
Home Preservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2018
Typical day can be busy and fast paced or slow and time consuming. Your workload is ultimately up to the individual but you must maintain productivity and complete all task at certain time limit. If not you will be shown on reports. Wells Fargo is a changing environment so you mus be ready for changes and be able to adapt quickly.
No Review
Business Applications Specialist Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63103June 21, 2018
Provide support for experienced advisors across all channels regarding fee related firm household accounts and relationships. Process multi-gen account fee waiver rejections and support branch personnel to remedy any issues, follow-up and ensure a smooth ongoing process.
• Contact branch supervisory/hub address to validate account ownership and client/household information
• Maintenance of account approvals, rejections, internal records and reporting
• Serve as a liaison to ensure high quality service
Productive & great place to work at
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 21, 2018
My employment was with Wells Fargo Financial (formerly Norwest Financial).
It was a great place to work for. Reason for leaving/terminate--
all Wells Fargo Financial branches closed.
Horrible company.
Financial Specialist/Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 21, 2018
Management was very high stress sales driven. Management was disrespectful, and un-concerning when it came to personal time off if you had kids when they became ill.