Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Found 3,078 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
Great
Awesome place to work and learn. The culture is very good. I have a good team to work with and can collaborate. They have good work ethics and structure for every aspect of IT.
Great Place to work
Great People and great work environment. This company provides the tools necessary to promote the success of each individual. Wells Fargo is culturally diverse which makes it an awesome place to work.
It is Good Company to work in this company
It is Good Company to work in this company.
It have atmosphere to work in this company.

And the management of this company is good.

And the Salay will give in time
Great Company
I was a teller at Wells Fargo. When I first started they had us do goals which was basically sales but not anymore from what I heard...otherwise this is great place to work.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Best place to work
Best place to work and telecommute options. The employment benefits are good and 401k 6% $ to $ match
Very cooperative environment and proper guidelines for the work.
good employees
Collaborative Environment,with a flexible work schedule.It can also be very siloed as everyone tends to be in an enclosed cubicle,so it takes awhile to develope interpesonal relationships
Best place to work
Very good. , Place to work .......Best work culture...Management is good ...Work quality is best .Overall god place to work in wells fargo bank in charlotte nc
Benefits
The job can be very repetitive but the benefits are awesome , it is hard to move up but can network within the company , I have been working for Wells Fargo for 5 years
Loved It
Worked here for several years and advanced one rank even after going to dozens of interviews and with a recommendation letter from my current manager. Was not promoted because I was not on the District Manager's list of eligible people and that seemed to be the case in other districts where I applied as well. There is usually a shoe-in for the position and its incredibly difficult to get a new position unless one becomes available in your own branch, and sometimes not even then.
Corporate culture is wonderful, inclusive, and forward thinking. Branch culture is set by the manager and district boss.

Made amazing friends, still get in touch with them years later, loved the experience and the work.
Productive and a Place to grow in the Banking Industry.
Productive and a Place to grow in the Banking Industry as well as some incentives to work from home depends on the department and Managers. This place is a DO RIght atmosphere!
Fun place to work
I have been afforded the opportunity to advance throughout the company and enhance and add to my skills. Hardest part of the job is working with clients to meet wire cut daily.
Pros
work from home
Cons
parking
False hope
The pay is the lowest for any banking institution. The management knows nothing about the job that the employees do.It is a very miserable place filled with lots of unhappy complacent people.
I have enjoyed but one thing
It was great until it wasnt. I am not interested in returning to work in the office after working remote for 5 years. I'm going to look elsewhere for that reason only.
Productive and fun workplace.
I enjoy working here. This is a nice job for anyone who is looking. I suggest applying here if you're looking for this type of job. Thank you for your time.
Great place to begin a financial career
Excellent training and learning opportunities. They also give more opportunity for development than most companies. Compensation isn't that competitive internally but if you're external you can name your price. Hope this helps!
Great Place to work
Good hours
Great learning environment

Great benefits, educational opportunities, growth opportunities

Excellent culture

Paid vacations

Promotes continuous education
Overall nice place to work.
Overall a good place to work. A lot of accountability needed for the job. Teaches you many great things. You might have to work extra hours some days of the week depending on the job.
fun fun fun place to work with, great experience and great people.
Great place to work with, and I am always looking forward to have a great experience with forward moving companies. Its imperative to know that excelling in the field of scrum entail continuous hard work, courage, and determination to grow from the old Agile model system to the new and modern one.
Challenging place to work
Challenging place to work. Be prepared to hit the ground running. There is a lot of pressure due to the regulatory heat that the bank has experienced recently.
Overall a decent place to work
Management can be tone deaf and in some cases no clear cut strategy. People are hard working and honest and very inclusive. Decent benefits, have some flexibility, pay could be adjust more in-line with the market/competition.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not paid for the output
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wells Fargo.