Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Irvine, CA

Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
Overall I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo and I got along well with my coworkers.
The best part of my time with Wells Fargo was my team. We worked well together. When things went wrong (work was late, systems went down, etc,) we pulled together to get the work done regardless of the setbacks. I still keep in contact with many of my former coworkers to this day.
The best position as a IT support representative.
This position has made me learn patience and growth, there's not much more to say as this company has let go a lot of its employees as I was employed here, so the job security was the only flaw about this company.
Amazing company
Amazing company to work for- given the right management. The company itself
Stands for greatness, but there will always be that bad Apple that comes along.
Fun workplace
My daily basis was working with internal and external customers, I had a good communication and get along with my co-workers. I could solve problems as need it. It was a fun workplace to work, it was as my second family. Overall, nothing was bad at my company.
Pros
Lunch can be 1 hour or half hour
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
One of the best companies I worked for
Working at Wells was so much of learning experience, family oriented, culture was so diverse that I learned from all types of races and cultures that they showed me the different ways of Wellsfargo they out the world
Productive and fun at workplace
I like to work at Wellsfargo because it's flexible hour. The manager is very nice and treat employee fairly. Excellent benefits, paid time off, holidays. People are great to work with. Barely give raises. Other than that it’s great
Typical big corporation.
Contract roles were eliminated in California for this business unit. Not much deliberate culture. Management is passive and technology is generally behind the curve.
Good Benefit
Good benefit , kind of stress place to work at , management not always fair with schedules, paid consider good with annually raise ,
training is very good.
You don’t get paid for amount of your work and responsibilities
There’s a lot of potential for learning many different aspects of finance industry and finding certain path for your career how ever not enough pay for amount work and responsibilities.
Pros
Great team, proactive environment . Lots of learning opportunity
Cons
Low salary and pay cuts.
worked with great people
plenty of room for growth and learned a lot of my problem solving skills by working there. As far as management on and off was great just like anywhere management moves on from company and we get new people.
Good company
Working at Wells Fargo was nice and had a good time. Just paid was not good for everything I did and being there for 14 years. Every day you will learn something different new projects. Nice environment with the co workers
Would've had a better experience if...
I was hired as an external consultant BA in the PMO office. I noticed people who were unqualified making decisions that the knowledge required was so basic, like databases, offering solutions that disregarded simple but fundamental principles of database design. The analyst in charge of my project didn't know the difference between hierarchical and relational databases. I observed people keeping quiet, to keep their job, and not object to the boss's opinion. Hopefully, as more women climb up the corporate latter, there will be more freedom for different views and more open discussions from various sides and angles...The out-of-the-box thinkers will get a chance to flourish and once again, it will be back on track.
Two sets of Programmers, mostly c# and some OpenEdge
At the time OpenEdge was phasing out to C#. Last I heard that changed and now they are coexisting.
Scrum model was phasing in.

QA department screened all code releases.
Pros
Group activity events.
Awesome place to work. Highly recommended.
Immense support for success. They train you well and help you along the way with any questions you might have. Family culture which only helps you to be more productive.
too stressful and extremely high turnover
the company requires you to have production, if you don't have production, they let you go right away.
i see so much of turnover. the management get paid by hiring new people so they want you to go to hire new people.

they will pick anything on you to leave hr records. all official meetings start with "if you don't do this, you get fired"

too many people come and leave.

they treat you as replaceable and disposable.
Great place to work.
Great place to work, I would recommend to friends or family. Worked as a contractor and it didn't work out to hire on full time. I would apply here again if the right opportunity came up.
Productive work environment
Very Productive work environment.
Enjoyed working as a team.

Management kept you informed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you were able to meet the customers needs.

Enjoyed my time with the company.
Bad place to work
They do a lot shady things and never get caught , they run people credit without there permission every 3 month, managers get paid handsome but there never there there
Golfing
Great! Company to work for.
Was a pleasure to work in the area I worked in. Was pure insurance & the only draw back was having to comply with bank regulations for insurance business system items
Fun place to work at. Alot of diversity and the department had alot of culture which would get employees involved on several activities
This place was a good exceptional work place to work at. Your voice was heard and your opinions always counted. Management always got their employees involved on activities or special projects.
Pros
Great benefits, happy environment, teambuildings
Cons
Low salary, lack of better career opportunities
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wells Fargo.