Wells Fargo
Updated: March 26 2020

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Sioux Falls, SD

Sioux Falls, SD264 reviews
Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
A great place to work
A typical day at work included opportunities for new learning experiences. Each day had a new challenge. The workplace was full of friendly people from diverse experiences that comes together to make one functioning work place.
They care about their employees. They look for leaders and move them up the ladder. They do great with continued training. Care about you and your family
Pros
Solid company
Can be very emotional
In some cases the customers would not be as appreciative as you would hope. In some cases the calls would take over and you would not feel you did your job correctly as per Wells Fargo Standards.
The company is wonderful to work for!
The benefits and job security is phenomenal. Hourly pay rate is very fair and consistent. Management works hard to keep employees happy and successful in their current position and even helps/encourages employees move up. Flexibility for all lifestyles and needs for employees. Friendly, and welcoming atmosphere.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
COmpany is a good place to work as a starter job.
Job has it's pros and cons. In the IT field do NOT expect just a MOnday - Friday job with 40 hours a week. Expect more 7x24x365, oncall, weekends, and many ALL hands involvement.
A good workplace to help start a working life.
Provided good opportunity to college students to start in the working world, part-time so it was workable around school but also intense enough to emulate a full-time entry level job.
Busy environment & ability to progress in the company
I felt respected by management and my coworkers daily. I always felt supported by my wanting to advance in Wells Fargo. I liked being able to work behind a desk and do my own work but at certain moments, I felt like asking for help was a burden for a lot of my fellow coworkers.
I did not enjoy my experience
Your enjoyment of the organization is driven by the group you are in. I was in a group in which the manager allowed for no autonomy and promoted based on personal friendships versus professional performance ratings and abilities. Meetings blocked about 80% of your calendar, which left little to no time to complete your work during the course of normal business. Would not increase salary more than 10% if you were promoted internally.
Love working there
I learn alot love the hours and the customer. Go team member. Manager is good understand and fair to employees. Would work there again. Will tell people too work there
Very repetitive work with lots out outbound calls.
A reputable and solid company but just didn't my career purpose at the time. I knew exactly what to expect day to day but needed more challenges each day.
Wells Fargo was a great place to work, they were very procedure guided.
The management was very professional. They training and cross training were very thorough. The procedures, reference material, and database were well established and ready to apply toward my tasks.
Terrible company
Wells Fargo is a terrible company to work for with a toxic work culture. I worked there right before they got in trouble for opening fake accounts. They actively encouraged shady behavior when making sales, but then fired people when they got caught for that same behavior. It was a terrible place to work and even after they got caught, my former colleagues said it hasn't changed at all.
Stractured
Great starting positions, pay is good also looked ar each year per area with advancment options. Great options to move around and to get more money, i would say try not to get stuck in one location for a long time. Get into indirect branches of Wells Fargo like mortgage, crimes, risk, or QA, there is a lot of money in those options.
I liked my job and my co workers and supervisor
I really don't have a lot to say but I enjoyed working there, its fun, the best part of my day is resolving the customers issue or concern they called about.
Productive workplace, not much collaboration or socialization.
Management should have a little bit more experience in the field that they are supervising. Allow for more collaboration amongst employees to further development and job performance.
great benefits and cafeteria/food
great benefits and discounts by being a wells fargo employee
the food in our cafeteria is pretty great

but the parking for my building can be a hassle because since I haven't been with the company for 10yrs i have to park across the street
Wells Fargo is a very decent place to work. They provide excellent training, continuing support when you are out of training. The culture is very supportive, they strive to give you all of the opportunities possible for you to succeed.
I worked as a Temporary at Wells Fargo, Temps were treated differently than Wells Fargo employees. I'm sure if I were an employee of Wells Fargo things would be different.
Phone Banker 1
I liked working for this company till my mom got into a car accident and my daughter had to have her apendix removed. I had not been there a year i had to quit my job because fmla would not work with me
Pros
The pay and atmosphere was great
Cons
They do not work with you if your family is sick ubless you been there a year
Learned alot!
Wells Fargo has an extensive on-the-job training for Collections, Customer Service, Underwriting, and Research and Remediation.
I really enjoyed working at Wells Fargo and was very lucky to have great management that I got along with, had a sense of humor, and they wanted all of us to succeed.
Pros
Pay (due to overtime) and Benefits
Cons
Extreme amount of hours Monday through Sunday, lost a lot of great people due to burn out
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.6K
Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

49%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.