Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in Yuma, AZ

Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
Customer service, financial advisor, clerical
Working at wells fargo has always been a great experience. Besides providing exceptional customer service, we also had to show alot of personality. Being able to smile and let your customer feel at home was always our goal. We made sure that we had communication skills with our customers and were able to listen, understand, and act on any given situation. As a bank teller you had to make sure you were bilingual in both English and Spanish to better understand the customer. The job itself was full of attention to detail and multitasking. Ti perform the job right, a bank teller had to have cash handling experience, ability to use a register, Ability to assist customer with Cash deposits, withdrawals, money and bank transfers, check cashing, money orders, and cashiers checks.
Amazing company to work for
Amazing company to work for very nice staff and managers . I loved the work environment, very professional. Always friendly and very helpful staff . Would definitely return to work !
Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo for me was a great place to work. Management was very knowledgeable and they cared about their employees. My experience at Wells Fargo was a good one.
Amazing company
Great company to work for lots of opportunity to advance but poor management and lots of favoritism. I left due to disagreements with the new manager.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Work place
Wells Fargo was a nice learning experience for a young adult learning about the adult world. This is a beginning job for any young adult going into the work environment.
Pros
Professional enviroment
Cons
constant pressure on sales goals
Productive Workplace
There's a lot of opportunity to grow. There's always something to do. Co-workers were amazing, more like family. Hardest part of the job was selling products but that's no longer a job requirement.
exellent place to find a job
I think that most enjoyable part of a job is working in a place where you can learn from others and at the same time help others to succeed in whatever they doing.
Great Team Work
Work as a team to provide our member with financial advice. Making deposit and withdrawals, cross sale of product, referring member to our bankers.
Pros
Great bonus plan
Cons
Extended hour
great opportunity
I started off as a part time teller got promoted within six months to a lead teller and then moved up to a mortgage loan specialist.
No business ethics.
Wells Fargo's management does not exhibit any ethics at all.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo Reviews by Job Title