Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Customer Service/Sales Representative

Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
Great Company to Work For
-Enjoy holidays off
-Benefits

-Flexible schedule

-PTO

-School reimbursement

-Customers become family

-Work culture

-Stable job

-Bonus, salary

-Helping out
Great work environment
Great place to work. I enjoyed the culture. Management showed great learnership. I enjoyed the multitasking and the responsibility that my position required.
People were nice
The people I worked with were very nice. I worked at 2 branches during my training time there, which is not the norm. I believe this hindered my performance
Customer service, teamwork, management, and team meetings
A typical day at work looked like this:

Morning 8:30-9 am Morning team meeting "huddle"

9am - to 12pm helping customers

12-1pm lunch

1pm - 2pm learning and development

2pm - 3pm preformance review

3pm - 5pm helping more customer

The most enjoyable part of this job are the team meetings, and helping solve customer needs.

The worst part of the job is the little menial repetitive task that seems pointless and takes up way too much time.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Highly productive work environment with aggressive sales tactics
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the needs of the customer and communicating the benefits to serve them. The job was challenging with various task to achieve each day.
Pros
The ability to meet the needs of the customers.
Cons
I was not comfortable with the aggressive sales tactics.
love it
i really loved working here for 6 years and i hope to come back one day! this company really taught me a lot in life and i also met a lot of wonderful people in those 6 years.
High in Sale Goals
Working for this company helped me grow professionally. I was lucky enough to have such amazing leaders that helped me grow within the company and as a person. The down side to this company is that their personal goals and branch goals were high for some branches who did not have the traffic to meet those goals. If goals were not met disciplinary action was taken. I was very lucky to have such an amazing leader/ team that will help each other consistently.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wells Fargo?
Terrible experience
high pressure environment with inexperienced management which had their own set of pressures with no incentive to grow. The Daily sales goals are completely unrealistic and management expects everyone to sell.
The worse Bank
Wells Fargo Bank left me & my kids homeless when I left from there. It's by far the worse company to work for. I hate it & wouldn't refer anybody there.
bxanm
Assisted clients in and out of vehicle.
Assisted clients with wheelchairs and medical equipment.

Maintained daily logs of scheduled appointments.

Inspected and monitored vehicles on a daily basis by checking oil level, tires, and battery.
Full Kitchen for your lunch breaks
Typical day at work consisted of a lot of team work. You need to be able to work in a highly team oriented environment. Management cares about your needs as a team member. Hardest job would be when emotions run high, either tears or anger with customers. But this is in any work place. You just need to know how to manage and be a people person.
Pros
Amazing team mates.
Cons
Interviewing process for next position.
Professional environment
Wells Fargo is a wonderful company to work for I hit a year working there and in the time I was promoted and got pay raise. Of u work hard and do what u have to do you shouldn't have a problem getting far in the company. Only reason I left was because I was moving. They did offer me to relocate.
Pros
Wonderful company, lots of benefits
Cons
Bad apples in the bunch that ruin it for every one else
Not ideal for me
Wasn't an ideal workplace for me. Sales were extremely aggressive and almost unattainable. There wasn't much room for growth and advancement within the company.
Great environment to work with
It allows for advancement easily. Changes to compensation have gotten to be frustrating. The entire team is feeling the frustrated. To many cuts to allow for money to be made on bonuses.
If you like to help customer on their financial issues, educated customer and advices or recommend solutions
Typical day, open for business and we take care the customer on everything there need, management are helping on mayor issues and training on polices & procedure.
My mayor satisfaction is help the customer on their financial need.
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
coworker culture and bad habit
No work life balance
Not the job for you if you want more time for yourself or family. This company is all about profit and didn’t care about its employees. Really bad experience.
Poor place to work
My time spent with Wells Fargo was nothing but stressful. I worked there during the time the company made unrealistic goals for the employees and much of my colleagues participated in the fraudulent loan and deposit account openings using customers social security numbers. My boss would pressure me into offering my clients solutions that they didn't need. When my customer only needed a simple auto loan, I was being pushed to persuade the customer into home equity loans. When I refused to not make such recommendations to clients for products that did not properly suit their needs, my manager yelled at me publicly in front of staff and clientele. I chose to stand up for my customer rather than conforming to the pressures of management and the fraudulent activity going on within the company. This job brought me so much stress and anxiety about going to work for them. I could not drive into the town in which I worked to even go into the grocery store without being on the verge of an anxiety attack shaking to death. Would not recommend this institution to work or bank with to anyone.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Great opportunity to grow, great coworkers, great customers!!

I learned many things about loans, cash handling, customer care, etc....

Hardest part of the job would be dealing with angry customers.
Cons
30 minute lunch break
Hey
Not a good job, huge disconnect between management and branch staff. Pay was ok but If branch didn’t sale enough products had to stay late after work to bother customers.
Fun
Very fun teammates and great managers. I learned a lot at Wells Fargo and it helped me get great experience that I could use in my future work experiences.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.