Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,443 reviews matching the search See all 29,056 reviews
Call Center environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTSeptember 18, 2018
The entire day is spent on the phone with headphones. The calls come in from the branches with questions about policy or procedures. I would also review legal documents, such as Powers of Attorney or Probate for use with bank products.
Pros
Cafeteria on our site, good benefits
Cons
Schedule changes every 6 months
Not the best
Client Service Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2018
Watch the news and you'll know what I mean, In SLC there isn't a lot of opportunity to advance since all of the jobs are pretty much the same and all of the best paying jobs are outside of Utah
Great Learning Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 13, 2018
I worked for Wells Fargo fresh out of high school, and learned valuable work skills in both the administrative and customer service realms. My supervisory team was top notch.
Online Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 12, 2018
I have never worked at a call center that had everyone help you out. You always have the support you need. Training was always fun and never a dull moment.
Used to be a good place to work
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  NJSeptember 11, 2018
Unfortunately management can pretty much do whatever they want . I don't feel like employees are valued enough. We are the face and reputation of the company and should be treated as such.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 8, 2018
I loved working at Wells Fargo, you have to work hard but it was a lot of fun. My manger was great and so easy to talk to. They always made sure that if you needed help you got it.......
No real leadership or direction.
Client Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 6, 2018
Promise your employees everything but give them nothing!

Lots of talk and promises ,no follow through. Not every manager is bad but not enough to make a difference. Just thankful for my co-workers to make it a better experience.
Pros
Free drinks, good PTO, good retirement match.
Cons
poor management, low pay, not allowed to shine
Customer Service Representative IV (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 6, 2018
Wonderful place to work when you have to right people in management. Definitely enjoyed my coworkers and the job role in itself. If you put in the effort you will go far! Working overtime is a plus as well. There was plenty of overtime and at one point a bonus structure. My only gripe was management. Not everyone is cut to be in management.
Pros
Pay, Team Members, Monthly Potlucks, Time to Volunteer
Stress enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 6, 2018
When I was working there everyone was so stressed out with the sales goals. They wanted employees to basically push products on customers to make sure you met your sales goals.
benefits
Cons
sales goals
good company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2018
good place to work and advance and make a career. Always friendly and open door policy is great. great place for advancement and the managers are always willing to help.

Want to know more about Wells Fargo?

Ask a question
Back to back calls, no chance of promotion
Online Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 5, 2018
Okay environment, high stress, nonstop calls. They stopped providing a lot in the break room when I was there, like different coffee creamers. The longer I was there, the more that vanished.
interesting experience
Credit Card Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2018
If I can help it I will never work for this company again. The culture is biased towards anyone other than Mexicans and white people, at least here in Arizona.
Pros
Cons
everthing
Career
Client Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 3, 2018
Advancement was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT at Wells Fargo. Training was available and opportunity to do other assignments but not actual advancement opportunities.
Productive and Fast Pace Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2018
Working at Wells Fargo was a great experience. My coworkers and management was very helpful and open when it came to questions that I had. The day was productive and fast pace meaning that the day went by fast. The workload was heavy and sometimes stressful.
fund to work at wells fargo
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 2, 2018
I was doing customer service for the call center in PA and when every it need for the call center in Miami FL. I was work in both language Eng/Spanic.
Pros
training, support form everyone
Cons
the chedule
what you learned
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, GASeptember 1, 2018
learning every day and growing in the company, to many position to application , avery year get more time pay off and better salaries , good company to learning
Pros
pto
Cons
short break for lunches
It was stressful
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 30, 2018
A lot of work under pressure because we were short of team. Because of that some of us had to work harder in order to keap up the volum of people attending to our branch.
Pros
Pontential benefits
Cons
Stress
Productive.
customer service (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 29, 2018
It is a fun work environment and is enjoyable- very productive. I work with a team who is hands on and is always willing to help. I learn a lot, and with the team I work with all challenges are overcame.
Don't get too comfortable, no one's job is safe.
Mortgage Servicing Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 29, 2018
Wells Fargo has been in the news for its crooked business, and internally it's no better. Constantly letting people go in masses with little or no warning. Managers, coaches, temps, full teams all gone due to needs of the business. It's happened multiple times this year and it creates a stressful work environment. If you are able to stay then there are some great opportunities, but you can lose it at any time. I will say I loved my coworkers and my sups. Some things are out of their hands unfortunately.
Pros
Consistent schedule
Cons
Job security
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
MORTGAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAAugust 27, 2018
I was able to do what I loved to do and that is help people understand money and mortgages. It is actually a very good place to work they pay well and have good benefits.
Pros
Helping People
Cons
Management Ambitions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

59.6K

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight