Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Phone Banker

Found 1,197 reviews matching the search See all 29,139 reviews
Fun place to work
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 20, 2018
Best place to work every one is super helpful and really wants to see you succeed . Offer a variety of work schedules to help u meet work and family balance
Pros
Team work lots of support
Cons
Hours
Productive and entertaining work place always learning something new everyday at Wellsfargo
Customer Service Associate/Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2018
a typical work day can be really stressful dealing with customers money all day and being fussed at
Our work culture is nice and inviting we like to have fun on my team., we also support each other emotions
Pros
offered OT, Vto
Cons
short breaks, sick leave
Corrupt banking policies
Phone Banker I (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 18, 2018
All you have to do is Google "Wells Fargo Bank corruption" and you can read all you want to about the deceipt, and corruption over the past several years.
Pros
Available shifts
Cons
Dishonest practices, corruption
Phone Banker II/New Hire Coach (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 17, 2018
Most of the people emplyed there were amazing to work with and for, unfortunately there are those few bad apples in management that cause turn over. The fact that they have closed a call center almost every 9 months the past 1.5 yrs is a little scary. Stability is important to me.
Best call center I've been in.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 16, 2018
Wells Fargo had one of the most tolerable work environments for a call center. I was able to be comfortable at my desk and make it personable. This helped with working long hours when I needed overtime. They have parties and award their employees for a job well done. There are incentives when reaching goals but also good training to help you reach those goals. They care about their employees. I had an overall good experience while working there.
Pros
Free catered lunches, great work environment, good morale on the floor, good training, great benefits.
Cons
Schedule bidding is the only one I can think of.
Stressful
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 16, 2018
Working as a phone banker was always stressful and I dreaded going to work everyday. The benefits were good, and the pay was decent. Training was 6 weeks paid which was also nice.
fun enviroment
Phone Banker 1 (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 13, 2018
busy atmosphere , room for growth and management. Diversity in the culture and fun most times with team meetings , hours are crazy . Offer benefits and discounts for multiple thing .
Very educational and productive work environment
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 13, 2018
Wells Fargo offers great benefits for yourself and your family in addition to a competitive compensation. The company promotes diversity which I loved.
Cons
Laid off
productive and fun work enviroment
Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALSeptember 11, 2018
Great place to work, culture of caring environment, nice people, very diverse and enjoyable place to work. I enjoy coming to work each day being around my peers.
productive and fun
Personal Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VASeptember 10, 2018
granted the job can be stressful , wells fargo makes you feel like you belong there, my peers and leadership elp a ever changing system go as smooth as it can be
Good Pay
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2018
It was a good company to work for with great movement opportunities. The pay was good for the work that I did. Management was a little spotty, but overall okay!
Wouldn't recommend working there
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORSeptember 6, 2018
If the managers did not like you, they did not care to help you succeed. I would not recommend this job to anyone I know. Nor will I work for Wells Fargo again.
Wells Fargo is a very friendly place to work.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNSeptember 6, 2018
A typical day at work involves a friendly surrounding. Everyone is friendly. Its fast pace and structured. The Wells Fargo I work for is a Phone bank, I work in consumer banking as a Banker Coach. As a Banker Coach I not only handle incoming calls from customers concerning their account or debit cards but I also work as a team to coach new hires on their first phone calls.
fast Pace
PHONE BANKER I (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 5, 2018
Once you get out of customer service, you'll be ok. Other than that it's a great company. A typical day at work is fast paced. I like my manager she's great
Pros
Competitve pay
Cons
On phone and short breaks
Wells Fargo is a stepping stone for me
PHONE BANKER II (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 5, 2018
WF is not a bad company to work for. They have plenty of benefits and the management does what they can to help employees improve skills. I personally do not intend on staying very long because the call center environment just does not fit my personality. There are a lot of rules and restrictions that will keep you confined to your cubical to answer 60-80 calls per day.
Fun workplace
Phone banker (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXSeptember 4, 2018
Good place to work and great benefits daily competitive goals a place that you can make a career for a long Term give you experience in customer service team work and much more ...
productive and a learning experience
Phone Banker II (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORSeptember 2, 2018
Awesome place to work and lots of room to grow. The hardest part of the job was being mentally prepared each day to be on the phone for 8+ hours a day. It can be very exhausting. The diversity of all the calls you received was quite refreshing, ive talked to a lot of beautiful people on my calls. I learned a lot about money management working for this company.
Great job but sales...
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 31, 2018
this was a good job all in all but the demands for sales is what ended my working relationship with wells fargo. if you can keep up with the cut throat sales then it is the job for you
Pros
pay, time off, allowing for volunteering
Cons
Cut Throat Sales Goals
Nice work Management
Phone Banker Spanish (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 31, 2018
Good environment and growing positions. They are very flexible and good pay. Nice parking and nice breakfast area. I love work with this company. thanks
Pros
everything
Cons
Overall good place to work.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 28, 2018
Overall good place to work. Really didn't like the fact that the expected you to refer products and services to unhappy customers. the referral rate requirement at time was a bit much but overall benefits and pay everything was worthwhile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

59.6K
49.1K
36.4K
22.2K
11.9K

Diversity score

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wells Fargo.

Powered by Comparably