Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Phone Banker

Found 1,285 reviews matching the search See all 31,568 reviews
Great culture and workplace
Phone Banker I (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2019
I enjoyed working at Wells Fargo CIC building in Charlotte NC . It was a great place to work and my coworkers made me feel like family there. There were some challenges with some of the calls I received from customers' but I had the necessary tools and support to help me along the way.
Pros
Incentives and competitons
Cons
Early work hours
;lkj
Banker Coach/Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 21, 2019
I hated working on the phones. You are completely stuck to your desk and it makes it hard to make any relationships with the people you work with. The work atmosphere was awful.
Stressful, but good pay.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89502January 17, 2019
The call center is fast-paced and requires a strong will to not take customer complaints and comments personally. The pay and benefits can be well worth it, though.
Phone Banker 1 (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORJanuary 9, 2019
Working for WF is a great opportunity for those who can handle being at a desk for 8 hours a day. For people who are used to on your feet, fast paced work environments it is definitely an adjustment.
Pros
Set schedule, great pay, pto, overtime opportunities, great work environment.
Cons
Long sitting periods
Fun environment
Bilingual phone banker 2 (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Loved working here! It was a big change from what I was used to but I am glad I was able to work here. If it wasn’t because I moved and I became ill I would have stayed longer.
Review
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 9, 2019
Overall Wells Fargo is a great company that pays extremely well for the lack of education or previous experience needed for some roles. There is room for promotion within Wells Fargo but you do have to go through several roles to get where you'd like to be.
slangin credit cards to ruin peoples lives
Phone Banker - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 9, 2019
If you don't mind being tricked into a customer service job only to find out months later that they force you to shove credit cards down peoples throats, then it was a fine job, 10 years ago. Maybe things have changed, I still bank with them and feel that my experience has gotten better after all of the law suits they went through. Although when I worked there I didn't force enough products on people and they wouldn't allow me time to actually have a personal connection with the customers. 3 minutes per customer is all I got, and i need more time than that. When I worked there they seemed like a cut throat evil banking industry and they treated their employees the same way. So if you like being evil, this job is for you!
GREAT Company
Phone Banker 1 (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 9, 2019
This was my first banking position so obviously I was nervous, the company was behind me 100% and made sure I got the hang of how Wells Fargo works. Great company
Stable work
Phone Banker II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2019
It is a stable job, but can be very stressful. I hated the phones but there was unlimited overtime available and opportunities for bonuses if you were a competitive employee
Not bad
PHONE BANKER 2 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 6, 2019
Depends on who you know. In the call center there is a lot of corporate politics. The hiring process once you're inside is based off if they like you.
Pros
This company offers excellent benefits.
Cons
Management/ Leadership is HORRIBLE!!!
Its good start
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 5, 2019
I like working for wells Fargo. I have obtained a fair amount of expercience. The paid holidays are nice and the vto is nice as well. Management is alright. the environment is bearable. the pay is decent. The people you work with are amazing. the hours are amazing.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Customer surveys
Great company
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 4, 2019
Well Fargo is a great company to work for i learn a lot working for the company and i also made a lot of friends . Wells Fargo is a great company to grow in , and make a cover of
Not my favorite job
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 30, 2018
When I worked there all they cared about was sales and meeting your sales goals. Nothing else mattered besides that. And ignoring a Cline treated you badly, even if you went back and realized it was false, it was always counted against you.
It has its perks
Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 30, 2018
Its a typical call center environment. messy drama but as long as you worry about you and your time then you should be good. the job can be very stressful but the pay can sometimes make up for it. hours not flexible.
Work family great and great benefits
PHONE BANKER II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 27, 2018
I worked there before the recent changes due to the sales requirement. I liked my hours and the training. The training assured you were equipped to perform your job
horrible place
PHONE BANKER (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORDecember 27, 2018
cutthroat, made to lie, forced to give up breaks for meetings, not enough support on the floor and then blamed for taking too long on calls because we were waiting for help, call times suck
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
everything
productive and great place to work with a game room
Premier Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID 83705December 26, 2018
Wells Fargo is a productive and great place to work it has a game room, great cafeteria and a leadership team that is more than happy to help with your progression.
Pros
cohesive workplace
Cons
Bigger parking lot
listed below
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Bethehem, PaDecember 26, 2018
typical day at work in premier was inboundcalls to high $ value customers - Rules and regulations for banking - Upper management did not do their job managing the business corrrectly - work place culture was stress to obtain all goals assigned - Staying positive
Pros
satisying customer
Cons
constant pressure to obtain goals
I dont have time to do this
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 26, 2018
Why did you make this mandatory I have other things to do I should be able to put this off until I have the time to sumbit an actual review this is veryannoiying
Great place to work with great compensation
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 26, 2018
Overall wells fargo is a great place to work with even greater pay and benfits. Only downfall is having to work most holidays and some schedules require you to work every single weekend.
Pros
pay, bonuses, great co-workers
Cons
working holidays, and some shift schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

510.3K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

52%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

82%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss