Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews for Research Analyst

Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
I worked in several different departments as a processor. The one I enjoyed the most was Loss Mitigation, because I tried to find a way to help borrowers keep their homes from being foreclosed upon.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Change was often
Disappointing
Not able to find full time position despite being a temp-to-hire position, limited visibility and lack of opportunity. Management did not make time to interact with those lower on the totem pole.
Ecmo
Work environment itself is ok. The only thing holding this job back is the lack of procedures and direction within the department where I'm currently at. We're constantly being told to do contradictory things on a daily basis for the most mundane and basics of tasks. It can be very frustrating and make for a stressful environment. Other than that, the job is just fine. Pay is decent.
Pros
Decent health benefits
Cons
Limited or Inaccurate procedures
Positive work environment
It's wells fargo so you will get some flack as they don't have the best reputation but the office environment is positive and they treat the employees well.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Looking elsewhere
No structure. Constant change. They move departments around like little armies. Senior management doesn't seem to know what they are doing. Overtime is expected but not mandatory -- yet. Work-life balance not great. Doesn't matter how much time off I get if I'm still stressed out all the rest of the time. Scarcity is huge here. Tired of trying to find a department within the company that isn't in total chaos so looking outside.
Independant work enviorment
I love Wells Fargo. It's a great place to work and my peers are very friendly and helpful. On a typical day I come into work log into my computer and start working on cases until I have to go home.

We have a daily huddle where we communicate any questions and concerns to our peers and managers.
good place to work
pay is based on work completed/experience; diversity and inclusion are very important; employees are treated fairly; promote from within in most instances
Appreciate Wellsfargo
I appreciate Wellsfargo for the job opportunities they’ve provided. Being at Wellsfargo has helped me growth in many different levels with my career and personal life.
Fast paced, high stress environment
Can be a good place to work depending on the location, department and who you report to. Benefits are good. However, the level of professionalism is not always what it should be. Production goals are very high, and, often set by individuals that have no knowledge of what tasks/work involve. Employee stress levels are often very high.
Great team at WFCF
Enjoyed working there, Wells Fargo Capital Finance team was a fantastic team to work with. I would def. go there again if given the right opportunity.
The environment or culture was proffessional and fun to work place.
Over all Wells provided for a lot of people as a customer and employee I did enjoy my job and my peers I've work with was a lot fun and challenges came with the position. Our customers were number one priority and the Company vision. Never the less my position was displaced and here I am in the job market again.
Good but not great place
I worked in two different departments. Both were shut down. The first department was a joke. My old boss sexually harrashed me and then fired me when I wouldn't put up with it. My second department was great until we got laid off out the blue. It pays good but not worth dealing with some of the none sense. Racisim is alive here
Wfhm
WFHM is not a great company to work for because they do not value their employees regardless of their hard work & dedication. In addition, depending on which department you work for, it's a "kiss butt, who you know" atmosphere just to get a raise or promotion. I did NOT enjoy working for this company.
This was a ever changing job and enjoyed my time. I learned a great deal in many different areas of Wells Fargo. I was able to learn that I enjoyed the litigation aspect of insurance the best and with bankruptcy attorneys and dealing with attorneys on a whole.
Busy but fun work environment
The work was easy to comprehend and complete. The expectations of Management was stressful. Despite stressful environment, workers were pleasant and fun to work with.
Not worth my time
Crooks, the poor customers are not even aware how much they have been stolen from by this company. Their hiring process is a joke, their interview packets the pathetic managers read from are beyond ridiculous! And their turn over rate is asinine but they have zero cares In the world because we are all just a number.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Learned alot!
Wells Fargo has an extensive on-the-job training for Collections, Customer Service, Underwriting, and Research and Remediation.
I really enjoyed working at Wells Fargo and was very lucky to have great management that I got along with, had a sense of humor, and they wanted all of us to succeed.
Pros
Pay (due to overtime) and Benefits
Cons
Extreme amount of hours Monday through Sunday, lost a lot of great people due to burn out
Overall good place to work with great benefits
WF focuses staff and management to producing quality work/results while working to constantly improve their customer experiences. They do seem overly focused on "Diversity and Inclusion" for some reason.
Overall good experience
The tax department does an amazing job of listening to their employees and in implementing their ideas when possible. Management is good working with you when you don't necessarily agree to the guidelines in the procedures that you have to follow.
the most enjoyed part of the job was the researching to make corrections. thinking outside the box was a requirement. Learned to manage workplace cultures
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight