Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 33,223 reviews matching the search See all 34,090 reviews
Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Loan adjustor specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 17, 2019
Wells Fargo cares about their employees, great place to move up, they offer great benefits, and the paternity/maternity is unmatched. Worked here 6 years
Unprofessionalism and Verbal Abuse and Emotional Abuse
Teller/CSR/Banker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 25, 2019
I've worked for Wells Fargo for over 6 years and I left the company due to management. So many un-ethical behavior has happened from belittling employees and bullying by branch managers when your constantly remind that this job is given to you and your are a replaceable object. HR doesn't do anything to managment or DM, it doesn't matter how long you stay with this company and if you're not a manager and have an issue they will gladly hold the doors for you to leave instead of a manager having an type of discipline.
Pros
Good Benefit.
Cons
Favoritism, micromanagement.
Best job I have had so far
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJune 25, 2019
The company has a great focus on team members and customer experience. I have loved being part of the team. The managers I have had are always making sure that everyone is doing well.
Customer Service needed improvement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CAJune 25, 2019
It had a lot of perks, it was a fun place to work, but it mostly depended on location.

They got more customer oriented after my time there. Don't know what else to say without being harsh.
challenging and productive workspace
Merchant Teller (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJune 25, 2019
- Great Management: Every morning we had a 20 minute meeting before opening the branch to talk about our metrics and to follow up on how everyone was doing.

- Inclusive
- Challenging
- Motivating
- Supportive
Work life balance
Service Manager II (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Valley, PAJune 25, 2019
Wells Fargo preaches that they have great work /life balance, but it is all words. Many weeks you are working 6 days a week. Part time employees have to be flexible to the point where they don't know their schedule ahead of time to make appointments, etc.
We were like a family. I felt valued there.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2019
Great place to work. I was given a lot of responsibility and taught desktop publishing, salesforce. I operated the main telephone console, directing all phone calls to the proper person.
Fun
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJune 25, 2019
Great place to work at . Excellent training program. Gyfdhvt tgcfhff tgvdhh tuhdfhvf tyhfdggh yygfhj yfdfhh ufdghh ygffjft gfghhd tgduhgg ggdhgdgvtg
Productive workplace
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 25, 2019
Thre are many opportunities to grow at Wells Fargo. The team I am a part of has helped me grow and develop new skills to further advance in my career.
na
LOAN SPECIALIST 3 (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2019
my main review would be about the culture in wellsfargo and with its employees which is not as you would expect. It needs to be changed for the good and managers should have some sort of training.
Horrible Experience
Customer Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NJJune 25, 2019
Fraudulent account opening, selling credit cards to customers they don't need. Hostile work environment that I hope has changed. Bonuses are sales based which would be fine if it was a different selling environment.
Nice Office
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 25, 2019
Its been so long since I worked there I don't really recall. The days were pretty redundant, but the employees were nice. Management was okay. There was always something to do.
Pros
nice people.
break room
Real Estate (Underwriting, Auditor) (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 25, 2019
Loan Origination and Bulk Purchasing with $850,000 credit lending authority as follows.
Loan Origination: Assist and motivate team members to meet 24 to 48-hour turnaround time. Maintain
comprehensive knowledge of credit, lending, seller’s fraud awareness, funding documentation and scheduling to achieving multiple goal requirements. In addition, successfully underwrite on LP/DU and review conditions based on credit policy, make good business decisions with low risk to company, analyze income, complex/unique documented loans for approval and communicate with brokers, title companies, escrow companies and attorneys regarding status for loan files. Interface with all levels of management and clients.
Coordinate due diligence reviews and oversight/ appraisal audits; act as liaison between buyers, sellers, and due diligence staff. Assist in the scheduling of reviews, obtain consultant/contractor availability. Keep due diligence staff apprised of review-related information via email updates. Respond to client requests; fulfill client administrative requests (i.e. scan appraisals, fax legal documents, copy and mail pay histories). Research review-related client questions and answer them in a timely manner or inform them to the appropriate manager(s) of our staff. Map loan data into Access database - mapping, importing, and appending Excel loan data to Access. Bulk Purchasing: Review correspondent loans for purchase in bulk; prepare spreadsheets for all loan purchase. Created a tracking system and work flow access database.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
time management
Proficient Training for Excellent Performance
Tech Securities Operation Service Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  2801 Market Street, St Louis, MO 63103June 24, 2019
Productive business environment with great opportunity to learn beyond the assigned job position. Learned the intricate review of client applications for approval. Many employee educational activities.
Great place to learn Oil and Gas finance
Analyst - Equipment Finance (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2019
Wells Fargo is a great bank to start your career. The senior people are generally welcoming and willing to help advance your career. I was lucky to work for a great team and learned a lot,
Decent starting point
Operations Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2019
It was okay, advancement was slow and raises didn't reflect quality of work. Good starting point but it's up to the individual to invest in themselves to advance their career.
great place to work
Project coordinator/ Distribution Consultant Level (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2019
i have grown professionally throughout the years working for
Wells Fargo. In my current position i have the privilege of helping people to get ready for retirement.
low paying for my experience
Customer service rep for auto division (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 24, 2019
Not a sales position I was looking for. I have been a commission based employee my whole career and this was just an hourly position. If the hourly rate was much higher, I would have stayed. Thank you
Day to Day life at wells
Customer Service Representative (Banker) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 24, 2019
Wells Fargo is a very goal oriented and fast paste work environment. The company have very high standards in terms of expectations for performances and being well verse in product knowledge and policies and procedures.
great placce to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2019
culture was very laid back
went in and solved problems, designed new specifications
management was great
enjoyable part of my job was the great people I worked with.
Productive and friendly workplace
Phone Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJune 24, 2019
Taking incoming calls providing confidential account information to the callers questions,
after properly authenticating the caller.
● Solve complex problems on credit accounts with multiple software programs within a
timely manner.
● Handle clients issues very well and work to diffuse situations to ensure customer
satisfaction within the banks policies.
● Demonstrate appropriate and professional phone skills, exhibit phone composure and
patients at all times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

511K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

48%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss