Wells Fargo Culture reviews

Found 8,164 reviews matching the search See all 33,148 reviews
Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Loan adjustor specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 17, 2019
Wells Fargo cares about their employees, great place to move up, they offer great benefits, and the paternity/maternity is unmatched. Worked here 6 years
Great working enviornment
Loan Document Specialist 3 (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 19, 2019
All my co-workers and management were very helpful and supportive. It really helped create a great working environment. Management was always available to assist and guide the department to achieve any goals we had.
Great opportunity to grow as a professional
Advocate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2019
Great place to learn and develop professional skills. The company culture created a caring/team environment. Work-life balance was very challenging at the management level. Great development and mentorship opportunities
Pros
Team environment
Cons
work-life balance
Wells Fargo
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2019
The management in the area I worked in was great.The team I worked with was outstanding and many of us stay in touch after WF. Wish contractors could stay longer.
Pros
Teams at WF
Cons
Maximum contract extension was 2 years
All about sales
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 19, 2019
Management is poor. Hours are getting longer. No real incentive. No job security because there are no systems in place for if incidents occur with losses. Culture can be diverse but sometimes culturally inappropriate
Pros
Pto
Cons
Everything else
Fun environment
Default Service Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 18, 2019
I worked with alot of great people. The environment was good. It's great when your co-workers makes a great effort to be nice , kind and helpful. That's make a big difference.
It was a welcome experience
NPIC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 18, 2019
The manager I was working with was great as were my cousin workers.
They were cooperative as far as work life balance and very understanding.
They let their employees do their jobs and not microwave manage.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 18, 2019
Wells Fargo has great team members and great place to work. All the teams worked together to have good product and quality. The most enjoyable part of job is that all the questions were answered very quick.
Good employee rocognition
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Wyomissing, PAApril 18, 2019
Enjoyed working there. Sales pressure was tough but not impossible. Great with employee recognition and great benefits. Always felt included and like I mattered to management.
Great Leadership, Culture, and Team Members!
HR Employee Relations Consultant - TEMP (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2019
Wells Fargo has an excellent working environment, great periodic training, and great team members to match! The culture is very enjoyable, hours are reasonable, pay rates are good, and overall I would highly recommend working here.
Look Else where first
LICENSED PREMIER BANKER (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 17, 2019
This company has a lot to offer as far as business sense and how money moves in America but the culture and the sales pressure is down right toxic I know they have had major changes since I've been there but such a sour taste was left I would never want to work for them again and even personally bank with them anymore.
Pros
Learned Business sense, exposure to bright individuals
Cons
Everything else
stressful, and very competitive per area to meet quotas.
Everyday Banker-Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 17, 2019
stressful, and very competitive per area to meet quotas.not as professional as you would think wells fargo is or should be. some leads lack giving support needed.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87105April 17, 2019
Good place to work, great people to work with. I was there when they still had sales goals which put a lot of pressure on employees, it should be better now that they got rid of that.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Gillett, WIApril 17, 2019
Great place to work and great benefits. Helped and trained me for success. Company cares for there Team Members. Will listen to our voices and develops employees to achieve there goals.
Excellent Company; Departmental Woes
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 16, 2019
I was excited to become a Wells Fargo Team Member because of the culture of caring and the company’s vision and values. During my first 18 months with the company I excelled and was prepared to embark on new endeavors. Upon transferring to my current role I was placed under management that did not operate according to the Wells Fargo standard and my love for my work began to decline. Job security was no longer a staple and human error became a point of shame. While I love the company I’m extremely disappointed in the disconnect within this department.
Great place to work!!
ACCOUNT RESOLUTION SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 16, 2019
Wells Fargo is definitely a great place to work! The management teams a reasonable and try to work with you. And the pay was amazing! The overall environment is definitely a place where someone can grow.
Nice place to work.
Loan Document Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 16, 2019
It was a great place to work and learn the corporate culture. It definitely set my expectations high. Taught me a lot about being professional. They dont pay as much as other banks. And I was ashamed to say to work there towards the end.
Wells Fargo Advisors taught me new skills to carry over into next job.
Registered Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 16, 2019
A typical day at work would include checking on the previous days work, take phone calls, service clients and Financial Advisors.
I learned to use WFA software. Wells Fargo Advisors taught me how to document information as needed while talking to clients, vendors, WFA associates service helpline and Financial Advisors,
The workplace culture was something that I had to get used to. I came from a smaller company with a completely different culture and atmosphere. The atmosphere at WFA was very corporate as opposed to the tight knit group I came from.
My job was stressful. I can't really pinpoint the hardest part. I did my best on every task assigned.
The part i enjoyed the most was speaking to the clients and making sure they were taken care of.
work location
Loan Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 16, 2019
great location, and the work environment is alright to work. also the them members are great to work with. some of the managers are will to help you move forward in your career.
Competitive place to work.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2019
A typical day started in the morning, followed by sitting at a desk for hours, then, in the evening hours we would face an hour's drive home. Culture was tight, learned alot. Leaving was the most enjoyable part.
Great time at Wells Fargo
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 15, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Wells Fargo. As a team lead I was able to work with a lot of people and that's what I love to do. It was also a great company to work for as they liked to hire from within.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

510.8K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

49%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

78%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss