Wells Fargo Employee Review

Small group got along like family
Teller/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 10, 2013
A typical day at work is to wait on the customers and resolve any issues that come up. I learned how to manage my time with the customers. Management was very nice and helpful. All the co-workers were great to work with. Everybody got along most of the time. Hardest part was to make sure you did not get your cash drawer out of balance. The most enjoyable time there was the company parties.
Pros
Pot lucks
Cons
Some employess taking to long on breaks.

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Challenging
MORTGAGE LOAN CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2018
This is a great company to work with. I was unfortunately assigned to a manager that did not fit well. At the time, mortgage criterias where changing and a lot of interest rates going up. I ended up helping current bankers with mortgage loans understand the cause of their loan interest increase which did not help in my personal production, Plus the fullfilment center was too slow to process a loan at that time.
I'd rather not
Vice-President/Commercial Loan Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2018
The company has a lack of training and the work environment is demanding and highly stressful. The staffing levels in my department are inadequate for the quantity of work.
Pros
Longevitiy
Cons
Stressful work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K
47.9K
35.5K
21.8K
11.5K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wells Fargo.