Wells Fargo Employee Review

Great company, poor management
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 19, 2014
Sales goals are un realistic. Salaries are below industry average. Bonus are difficult to attain and lower than other banks. DM is horrible in terms of management/people skills. Very rude to employees comes to locations and doesn't even acknowledge staff besides branch manager. Regardless if everything is going according to her demands she would find something that she doesn't like and come back once it's the way she likes and then say its incorrect.

Need better people managers and less micro managers
Pros
good benefits, great systems, great history, generous PTO, great training programs
Cons
Poor upper management makes it hard to get raises/promotions, DM brings in everybody under market salary level, Goals are unrealistic, Only bank open on a saturday until 6PM, Internal job postings often difficult to attain

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst I (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAApril 22, 2018
Well Fargo is not a bad place to work, but the company has been in some trouble lately. The compensation system has changed, and the incentive was terrible this year. It did not compensate for the raise in our insurance.
Pros
Wages are not terrible
Cons
Fast Paced Environment
Home Loan Processor Level (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 22, 2018
I was really satisfied working with WFHM. I wish the division did not move to Charlotte, NC, because I was very happy working as Loan Processor.
My processing training and compensation was very good. I would like to work as Loan Processor again with WFHM if given the chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

58.4K

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight