Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 37,140 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Wells Fargo selected this as a representative review
Great company
Great company. They promote within.
You are responsible for your own advancement. The company promotes diversity and has a number of cultural diverse group. Love it.
good work environment
working with wells Fargo i enjoyed the work environment. Every day was challenging learning new things.the workplace culture was so good and i miss it.
Job advancement
The biggest mark against them is the opportunity for advancement for all employees. Sometimes it seems that favoritism replaces qualifications when it's comes to promotions.
Fast paced and productive environment
Wells Fargo consistently provides a great environment for both representatives and customers to thrive it. We also celebrate and respect many cultures and ideas.
Rollercoaster Ride
Constant negative change from threat of reorgs to layoffs. They keep asking more from employees while things like benefits and location flexibility get taken away. I have met very few that aren't always worried about position, hours worked. Etc. They sell all of this rah rah all of the time, but in my experience do not practice what they preach.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Awful unethical place to work
Management gets a 0 rating. Horrible, hostile working environment. Would never recommend them for banking opportunities let alone to work there! I quit due to the unethical way they wanted us to Conduct sales
Pros
Cons
Hostile environment, management encouraging employees to sell products anyway we could. Awful company
Fun
Great benefits, always had engagement with other team members, games and rewarded with food was the only downside. They took away the amazing bonus program and cut it in half.
I like to work on Wells Fargo
Wells fargo as a organization is best place to work . Very encouraging team and manager . Always support and help . Very friendly environment , Flexible
It is Good Company to work in this company
It is Good Company to work in this company.
It have atmosphere to work in this company.

And the management of this company is good.

And the Salay will give in time
Management doesn’t care about employees
Management should help employees to grow professionally. Benefits are good but the company doesn’t care about employees. Is good to start in a company and get experience but then you have to move on because must of the time they doesn’t help you.
sales promoted above anything else
Sales is promoted above anything else. Little work life balance as your continued employment is based on your ability to sell, not on your daily job performance or customer service skills.
overall great!
sometimes couldn’t relate with teammates. Still had team warm ups in the morning but there weren’t many outside of work team building activities. I wished there were more.
great culture
Wells Fargo has a very inclusive culture. They provide training to learn how to handle several scenarios. There is always an opportunity to move between the department and grow within the company.
Good place for career development
I spent over 10 years with Wells Fargo until I relocated and was unable to find work within Wells Fargo where I now reside. WF was a great opportunity for me as I was able to move and grow within the company.
N/a
It was a great company with lots of potential and growth. Many of my management experience was learned working in this great company. I learned a lot about finances
What it takes to be a phone banker
What people don’t know about phone banking and managing peoples money is that when something is wrong or when money is missing from their account they are very upset and with every call they wanted us to suggest sales and the customer just wanted their problem resolved
Wells Fargo Bank
The good aspect of the job is the team members you develop relationships with. The bad part is the constant changing of requirements and procedures to maintain a good working environment and morale of the team.
Customer Driven Staff
The diversity gave a comfortable environment and allowed room for growth. The company leadership was very communicative in regards to community well-being.
Terrible experience
Terrible time. It was a terrible experience and I do not wish that on anybody. Please I beg do not work here if you value your life...................
N/a
Great experience with co- workers and customers, always be on time, go the extra mile for the customers never turn them away always get a supervised. Management wasn’t always the best.
Good
Good for a corporation, learned about customer service excellency,
following through and new faster technology to make the financial industry efficient.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.
12.4K
Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

61%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.