Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

21.9K
11.5K
Found 24,562 reviews matching the search See all 25,238 reviews
n/a
Online Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 25, 2018
Walk in, log in computers, check schedule, take back to back calls, have to stay on the pone less than 5 mins, make sure all customer questions are answered
Branch location
Premier Banker (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIApril 24, 2018
Premier Banker role was not what was presented in interview process. Conflicted with branch manager. Was not allowed to seek other internal opportunities that I felt were a better fit even though I worked for the company for 12+ years. Sad ending to an otherwise great career.
Pros
People generally care very deeply about helping customers
Cons
Hours of operations for branch location
its a fun place to work
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAApril 24, 2018
if you like people then I highly recommend it. there isn't a place like it. it can be very stressful however due to the large amounts of cash and how the process works at closing
Great atmosphere with awesome PTO
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 24, 2018
Although management seems to have a very political feel to it, I really enjoyed working at Wells Fargo. The only reason I am no longer there is because the department I was in centralized down to two locations. Neither of which I was able to move to. The most difficult thing about my position is that it quit being challenging. I loved my coworkers and the laid back atmosphere though.
Pros
Team buiding activities, benefits, Pto
Cons
Political management
Poor management, worst place to work in my opinion
Retail Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 24, 2018
Workplace culture was very slimy. I could not get a hold of anyone that was working on home loans for resolution of any client questions or concerns which led to poor client experiences. It was like banging my head into a wall.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Everything else
Was good with cultural diversity
Teller to Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNApril 24, 2018
Wells Fargo is good at promotions and ensuring a good working environment. I appreciate all I got in terms of training from wells fargo. It was good overall
Productive place to work
Manager/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 24, 2018
Pros

Wells Fargo treats each and every employee as an asset by encouraging employees to continuously learn and grow both individually and as a team. I have never worked for a company that focuses so intensely on supporting its' employees through coaching, mentoring, and encouraging career development.

Cons

The only cons involved in working for Wells Fargo involve those barriers that employees may create as a result of poor adherence to schedule, or not reaching out to ask questions when necessary.
Enjoy working
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 24, 2018
I was enjoying work at Wells Fargo bank. I learned the good working culture there. Good relation inter group and within the group. I was completed my work before due.
Enjoyed working at WF as a contractor
Implementation Lead/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 24, 2018
Enjoyed working at WF as a contractor; team was very collaborative, which in turn made us very productive...great team! Must be able to hit the ground running, as there a lot to learn and involved immediately on the project.
Wells Fargo
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CAApril 24, 2018
Learned a lot about customer service and cross selling banking products.
Hardest part of the job was the sales.
The workplace culture was ok I've had better.
Management didn't really care about career advancement and that's why I ended up leaving.
Call Center Supervisor / Small Business Sales (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNApril 24, 2018
It was a good job but pay was pretty low. Call center environment for most jobs. Don’t know how pay is now but has to better than 10 years ago I’m sure
not able to discuss
Loan Processor/Bankruptcy (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 24, 2018
o Managed a large pipeline of loans to ensure that files handled efficiently and timely.
o Processed the setup of bankruptcy loans in MSP by verifying/validating debtor filing information.
o Ordered necessary bankruptcy documents for proof of claims filings: Recorded mortgage, endorsed note, recorded assignments.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Relaxed
Due Diligence Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 24, 2018
Wells Fargo is a very large company. Some positions are very competitive and some are not. Wells Fargo uses staffing agency and you cannot deal with Wells Fargo much which is no fun.
Pros
understanding
Cons
distance
Excellent Empolyer
Loan Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 24, 2018
Fantastic company to work for with flexibility only downfall is layoffs in the mortgage industry. Family first environment, great teams and effort from management
Pros
Above Average Pay
Cons
Revolving Doors
Work in drive through while mgr watched and eats chips.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Tavares, FLApril 24, 2018
Ridiculous management. Borderline discriminative. Down your throat about sales and consistently making "action plans" to make you sell more forcefully.
Pros
Cons
Organization of biz needs vs scheduling
management
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 24, 2018
I do not like that they hinder your growth due to you not being in your current role for less than a year. Especially when they have you temporarily filling the position.
High Strung Job and long hours making 150-200 call daily.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 24, 2018
A typical day working at Wells Fargo was reaching out to individuals that already had some type of relationship with. Weather is was a credit card, home mortgage, personal loan, auto finance, etc. Doing this job I learned a lot about positivity and getting along with your team members/supervisor. The management at work was not the greatest, it was hard to get there help at times, especially when you needed help with escalation's, which could lead to lost customer or angry clients. All in all, I would say the hardest part of the was making sure to stay positive and upbeat everyday when your making around 200 calls each day which can become extremely tiring and stressful, as well as dealing with constant rejection and not letting it get the best of you. Lastly, I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. Everyone there was extremely friendly and it was a family type environment and also it was nice when you would have great months and earn large size commission checks for all the hard work you put in.
Pros
Great People, Lunch (1 Hour)
Cons
High Strung Job & Making 200 calls daily
great place to work when there are no sales goals and you can educated customer
Personal Banker 1 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
I loved working for Wells Fargo. My customers trusted me and when i took the time to educate them on really what them and their families needed they came back for more services because they knew i would do it in the best interest for them. Now the management was horrible in Las Vegas because all they cared about was "how can we get this customer to add an account or apply for anything" hopefully now there are no sales goals and all personal bankers and educate their customers on how to have a wonderful financial life
Productive and Professional
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2018
Working at Wells Fargo was enjoyable. They are very professional and prodctive in making things happen. Management is very respectful and the workplace culture is a representation of that.
Pros
Nice lunch enviornments
Cons
N/a
enjoyable place to work with good people
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 24, 2018
I like the company and my co-workers, my only issue is that the company's compensation is less than that of other companies for customer service positions
Pros
Good stable company with good people
Cons
compensation is less than the average of other companies for customer service positions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight