Whatever your career goals, expect to achieve them—and many more—with us. As a leading regional health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, WellSpan offers a diverse and inclusive culture, as well as work environments that support your career aspirations and professional growth. Here we encourage collaboration among providers and – more...patients. WellSpan Health continues to grow, and we’re looking for exceptional individuals like you. Join us. Advance your career and make a difference in patients’ lives from day one.
Working as one, we are improving the health of our communities. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our organization comprises:
• More than 20,000 employees
• 200 patient-care locations
• Eight respected hospitals serving York, Adams, Lebanon, Lancaster and Franklin counties
• A multispecialty medical group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
• The Joint Commission-accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center
• Level 3 NICU (WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital)
• Comprehensive Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center (MBSAQIP-accredited)
• Central Pennsylvania's most comprehensive behavioral health organization (one of the largest in the country)
• A home care organization – less
What do employees at WellSpan Health say about culture and work-life balance?
Written by Scribe (Current Employee) from Lebanon, PA on March 6, 2020
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new every day. At work, there were plenty of opportunities to go above and beyond and interact with other providers to lead to a productive team environment.