Welspun Corp Ltd. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A days of work
Inspector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 6, 2018
I enjoyed the fast paced job. It was always work to do the supervisor was very understanding. At times I have clocked over 70 hours of work yes in one week.
Fast pace and hard work
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 14, 2018
Pros.
On the plant floor there is a lot of room for growth and more job opportunities.
Office staff choices hours worked.
Plant floor employees gets a paid lunch.

Cons.
Some office positions do not have room for growth.
Office staff is expected to be available at all times.
Last minute changes to the schedules frequently.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 16, 2018
I love working at this company. I had to leave because of family issues and I can not re-apply until next year. I wish the didn't do that. Other then that I will be re-turning after my year is up.
work enviroment
Welder, Computer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 22, 2018
great coworkers. not very safe environment. managers more worried about production than safety of employees. not wanting to pay for experience or give raises.
tubler
finals quality control inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72206January 20, 2018
quality control tpi pipes thickness checker forklift driver 2 part damaged or contaminated coating check bevel for any damage...............................
welspun is great place to work
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 10, 2018
welspun is a great place to work. It is a very safe environment and there is opportunity for advancement. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with production when the plant was running at full speed. I helped store pipe that measured 10 to 48 inches in diameter and up to 40 foot long.
it's ok
Previsual Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 10, 2018
didn't like the rotating shift or swing shift like the hours the pay the people are good the enviroment is ok like incintive pay is good like the 2days on 2days off 3 days on 3 daysoff
wouldn't recommend
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 19, 2017
Very dangerous environment. Production numbers are the only concern company doesn't care about it's employees.Very low moral amount employees. Managers have no people skills.
Pros
incentive bonus
Cons
dangerous work environment, no work/home balance, poor training program
Excellent!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 7, 2017
It's an excellent place to work!! The hours and pay was very good. A job you leave at work when you leave. Stress-free environment. You look forward to going to work.
Terrible.
Lead Millwright (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 30, 2017
Never ever work here. Good pay. Terrible to work for environment. Lousy superiors that slept half the night in the office. VERY UNSAFE!!! No lock out program and want you to work on energized equipment. This would be a last resort job....
Pros
Money is good If you live
Cons
Everything else.
Great Co-workers
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 7, 2017
The co-workers were the best. We became a family as we worked together. Learn how to work on the pipes for the Pipeline that was been built. We learn how to work together as a team
this job was terrible
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 6, 2017
they did not believe in the safety of there employees , lack of communication, unsafe work environment, to many accidents and death on the job, its just not a good place to work
productive
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 26, 2017
good working production place. learned how to band and tention pipes to rail cars. The management is very great. They have a outstanding team. The work place is great. The hardest part of the job is working threw any type of weather. But I most enjoyed the hours and the people
Welspun
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 16, 2017
Hard work very fast paste long hours great pay and benifits but can be very dangerous if the operators not paying attention great trainers but just to dangerous
Na
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 25, 2017
Its ok place to work. Cut hours back to 36hrs a week. You will hsve to work 6 mouth to get on with welspun. Its not a job you can start a career at....
no comment
Machine Operator/Holiday inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 19, 2017
no comment you work 12 hours with no breaks only breaks you get is down town when the machine breaks down. production supervisors are worried more about getting a incentive by producing a number of pipes in a day than making sure the quality is great
It's outdoor work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 16, 2017
Working for welspun wasn't hard work, I just applied for a position that was not what I received there were times I worked seven days concurrent and 12 hour shifts where I was too tired to even correspond with my children and I was told I would only work 40 hours a week
Productive place of employment
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  9301 Frazier PikeJuly 27, 2017
A typical day for me is training employees new task and overseeing them on their daily activities. The culture is being a handworker you shall be rewarded. I do not believe any part of the job is hard, as long as an employee is trained properly. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, is to work as a team to get the task accomplished.
great paid job
Heavy Moblie Crane equipment operator/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72206June 21, 2017
dangerous osha used to be there Alot but . overall this is a good career . but i love atmosphere.. i could get use to that job . too many lay offs
Fun place to work at workplace friendly
Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 31, 2017
In charge of bring quality material to be use for customer satisfaction. Also keeping accountability of order and size to have proper run. Just wasn't a stable line of work.
Pros
Workplace friendly
Cons
Lack of work