Welspun Tubular LLC

Welspun Tubular LLC Management reviews

United States33 reviews
Hot dirty work environment. The work schedule is terrible 6 or 7 days a week, work holiday weekends, rotating shifts. Management by panic everything is a crisis. They use a temp agency that is clearly owned by them because they don't hire for anyone else, just a way to screw employees.
If you can find a place with more uneducated personnel than this place be my guest. The pay is horrible, drugs and prostition everywhere. On top of all that they want you too work 12 hours a day with no set break or lunch what I mean by that is you will never be told to take a break or go to lunch. Indians that run the place have no idea how to be assertive so everyone does what they want
Pros
None unless your a drug addict
Cons
Drugs, prostitution and overall retards that work there
Poor management at welspun. Worked 70.63 hrs last week there they tried to screw me out of my attendance bonus.Had get ahold of main office and fight for a month to get bonus.lot of drug activity and not American owned company
It's okay for someone looking to catch up this more with job for a younger person without a family because you're always at work there's not really time for a personal life and you're in the elements 24/7 365 days and management don't know how to talk to them employees
I spent almost 7 years at Spiral and HFW. Both need new management and to get rid of problem employees. If you are good they’ll work you to death and let the lazy ones slide because they don’t wanna deal with them. Parts were always and issue and they don’t train anyone or hold anyone accountable. The pay and benefits are decent but I worked 6 days a week for years. I was in a good position and left it to start over because I was tired of my crew getting screwed while lazy electricians got put in the background so they wouldn’t have to fire or write them up. Electrician department is good but the supervisors are spineless and scattered brained.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management communication and schedule.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Let's see Welspun: you'll work hard and receive no reward for your hard efforts. There's allot of bullying, picking and favoritism that goes on. Very poor management, lack of communication, and very high turnover rate. I wouldn't recommend this job unless you like being harassed.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management, favoritism, bad communication, pay
I have been in Human Resources for 25 years, and have been trained with many different skills, including management positions. In working with Welspun. I was afforded the opportunity to work in different areas such as in Benefits, New Hire training, and the training Management which included Supervisory to the CEO.
Pros
The opportunity to work with an International company
Cons
Management was not always consistent throughout the company.
Very productive fast paced steel mill. Good place to work. I Would like more money, but there are opportunities to advance every 6 months. Overall I can’t complain. As long as you don’t mind giving an honest days work and getting filthy it’s a great job.
Pros
Paid Vacation, Oppurtunity, great experience
Cons
Management, poor attitude from foreman’s, starting pay
It is a very fast paced environment and manageable when you have all members of the team working together. It is evident that isn't happening. It seems there is a new member of the HR team every month or few months. After working there, I understand why.

Instead of taking responsibility, everyone just passes it off on the next person to help them look better.

Management has no real concern for issues going on.
Good place to work. But too much turnover as far as management and regular employees go. Lack of communication between management and employee. Need more raises.
Pros
Being able to multi task
Cons
Lack of raises
measuring testing and correcting damaged or non damaged industrial sized pipes. i learned alot of great work related experience and wonderful management.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
none work is great
-Typical work day includes juggling a variety of tasks, that are not very challenging depending on how well you prioritize.
-Learned a lot about the pipe industry

-Management is one of the worse things about this place
Pros
Free food (sometimes)
Cons
Random pay cuts and lay-offs when the pipe industry declines