Wen JAI Restaurant Group

Wen JAI Restaurant Group Employee Reviews in Knoxville, TN

Knoxville, TN5 reviews

timecompanyplacepaypeoplegoodjobwork

Productive and Fun workplace

JAI is an excellent place to work. I worked as a handyman doing the maintenance for +7 stores. Stick with this company and you will not be disappointed!Pro's -pay is great and get make my own scheduleCon's - they're still getting the bugs worked out from transitioning over from JAE to JAI (not a big deal as they were still able to keep me busy during that time)

Decent pay and could be a fun a environment to work in, but it isnt.

Hiring process was smooth. Hired same day as interview. Pay is decent.The management leaves a lot to be desired. Favoritism is very recognizable. Communication is next to none/(unless you're a favorite of course). Must be a scheduling nightmare for whoever makes the weekly.Would mot recommend applying for any position.

Pros

Decent pay, good food

Cons

The most unorganized management I've ever seen.

Wen JAI Restaurant Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

I was fired for having asthma and not being able to breathe in a mask. I know a couple others who were fired after years of dedication to their jobs!

Do not work there!! It's a very stressful underpaid place to be employed and if you do not fit into their "in crowd" you will be fired. You will also be expected to do other people's jobs if they are too lazy to do it on their own. I was run ragged and was constantly upset with my work environment. I'm glad I did get fired because I'm too loyal and wouldn't have left. My whole family was grateful when they let me go and my kids even thought that job was toxic for me. I came home everyday mad or upset because of my working conditions. I even vomited on myself and was still forced to stay.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no breaks, doing others jobs, anxiety and anger, bad moral altogether

Ok job

It’s good for a fast food job. I only got sent home early a few times because we were slow. It’s a good first job and I enjoyed working there while going to school

Working at Wendy’s

It’s very challenging at times but it’s help you become a people person and it’s help you help others. They teach you things you can take with you to other jobs to help you rise and be better

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wen JAI Restaurant Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wen JAI Restaurant Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits