Wen JAI Restaurant Group

Crew Member16 reviews
United States16 reviews

timecompanyplacepaypeoplegoodjobwork

There was great management

It was good the employees can use help being more nice to the employees and the customers overall the pay was minimum wage and they gave me a whole bunch of hours.

Pros

The money was good

Cons

The treatment was poor

Decent pay and could be a fun a environment to work in, but it isnt.

Hiring process was smooth. Hired same day as interview. Pay is decent.The management leaves a lot to be desired. Favoritism is very recognizable. Communication is next to none/(unless you're a favorite of course). Must be a scheduling nightmare for whoever makes the weekly.Would mot recommend applying for any position.

Pros

Decent pay, good food

Cons

The most unorganized management I've ever seen.

Wen JAI Restaurant Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

You need to productive.

Good company to work for. You need to have a good attitude. You should be a team player. You should know how to deal with customers. Your desire should be to satisfy the customers.

Pros

Reduce cost for purchases.

Cons

Short breaks

Nothing good

What stands out with jae is that they do not care one bit about their employees at all all this company cares about is making money an thats it company won't even give employees a free meal when working not fair to managers who have been their doesn't give raises like they say they do the company is a joke

Pros

Not any

Cons

Company doesn't even give their employees a free meal

Great for a first job

Great for a first job and to gain the experience. Fast paced work, little training, space to learn on new positions around the store. If you like to work under little or no supervision this is the work for you

Work out here has been a long journey

Working here has been a long journey because throughout the three years that I’ve been working here I’ve learned so much from different types of people that I’ve worked with and even though I’ve worked there for so long I’ve learned a couple of new things throughout the years. Also communication is key.

It was okay

It was okay, really only worked there just to get some work experience. Nice people there though and there was a sense of togetherness. The one bad thing is that lack of cleanliness.

Pros

Strong work bond

Cons

Kind of dirty, no real work pride

It’s good I recommend

I love working there every thing good they are flexible willing to work with uu making sure u happy I recommend it but u got to move on to better things

Pros

It’s first good start job to get

Cons

Pays bad need to raise the payment

Good

Its a really good group 2 work for. They work with you if you need time off & the GM that I work for is amazing & our team is definitely good 2. If you like working fast food it's the job for you

Very nice

I loved my job it was very clean work place i never had a problem everythis was the best company in the world nothing bad to say every i don't have nothing else to say at all

Poor management

First off this review does not go for all locations owned Very poor management at the davenport location Management were bullies and very under trained The location was always understaffed due to people quitting all the time, because of management

Stressful, overworking, toxic

While the crew members of the workplace make this job very much worth it after getting to know them, the environment is not for any who can't handle the stress of a fast paced job with long hours, occasional days being short-staffed, and very often staying late to help out. As expected with any service job, especially fast food, the customers can be very pleasant to have, or they can be very frustrating to deal with, but most of the time you remember the ones you have problems with.

troubling

managers talk down on employees, sometimes don't give breaks to employees, rarely work with an employees availability, some managers make a shift hard, stressful and uncomfortable to get through.

Pros

time goes by fast, managers arent always in a bad mood

Cons

managers dont get along with eachother.

Overall Great

It was an amazing experience until I got transferred and my new manager was very unorganized and messed up my schedule. Overall the place I was at before helped me a lot and caused me to be a team worker.

Pros

Learning Experience

Cons

Not enough growth

I don’t even know

I don’t even know what to put here. All I know it was okay working here. I will say there is a lot of drama in the work setting that you guys should take care of.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Drama

Very Productive

Every One In My Work Place Works Together To Get The Job Done Correctly. I Love Where I Work Because My Manager Is Great And My Co-Workers Are Even Better. I Recommend Everyone To Try It Out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wen JAI Restaurant Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits