Wendy's Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 13,923 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTodd Penegor73%approve of Todd Penegor's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
You're seeing Wendy's jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 28.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 8.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Wendy's within the last 5 years.
He was very chill he asked me why I wanted to work here, what hours, what your favorite movie etc
Very sample questions
They didn’t ask me questions, he just told me to come in the next day and I got the job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Wendy's?Published on May 24, 2021