Wesley Enhanced Living Employee Reviews

Poor Communication Bad company to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 12, 2018
Company has poor communication. Company policies are not followed . I would rate this company a 1.5 to work for. Management is rude, not properly trained.
Pros
non
Cons
Too many to mention
Loved It
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2018
Everyone was really nice. I trained with somebody that taught me so much! My first job as a CNA and will always have positive things to say about them.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Short Break
A walk down memory lane
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2018
I really enjoyed the residents when I worked as a Dietary aide at Wesley Enhanced Living. The issue was pay was $7.91 and Dietary was the lowest paid in the building it was unfair. My supervisor who happened to be the Director of food services lacked competency and empathy as the nurses had often ordered food for themselves. I left this place and always wondered what happened to my residents. But I had to complete schooling as Dietary is nothing more than a temporary thing. The role is vital but I wasnt made to feel like that. My co-workers were okay but most didnt really care for the residents. There are only four people I can name including myself who cared.Take into account I worked this position in 2010ish. My former supervisor has been removed thank goodness but it took so long.
Pros
Love of residents
Cons
Pay, Culture, Apathetic attitudes in upper management
Company with unreached potential
Billing and Reimbursement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 18, 2018
This company has wonderfully talented workers and potential, but the delegation and leadership needs work. The success of the company relies on its people and would benefit from better teamwork and delegation/communication.
Pros
Benefits, Time off, Culture
Cons
Leadership, Delegation, advancement, incentives
workplace
Medication Administration Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2018
This company is pretty good, however I would restructure a great deal of things especially when it comes to internal system, positions etc. Management has come issues but
Excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2018
I had a wonderful experience working at Wesley enhancement I will recommend a friend to work there it's a wonderful place to work exact staff love the residence
Like all companies, it has its ups and downs.
Interim Chef Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2018
Great place to work but management needs to work on what they want. Too many double standards and contradictions. But for every bad there is a good to come from it.
learning Experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2018
Great place to get your Experience, I learned alot from the nurses..always willing to teach me somthing new and also inspired me to love nursing by making a difference in the life of others..
Pros
Great food, Benefits
Cons
Mangement
this particular job can get pretty boring after a while
Activities Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2017
was pleased with a job at first but then needed a more of a challenge and more income. I felt as though i was not learning much from the role and needed something more challenging however over all it was a useful experience.
Pros
free lunch wednesdays, and free snacks throughout the week
Cons
the job becomes very relaxed and not challenging enough
Great Place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2017
I have to say that everyone has been open armed and welcoming and very helpful since I began working there. From the CEO to laundry everyone is kind and respectful.
Pros
Cons
Cattiness from some younger employees
productive,
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Media, PADecember 6, 2017
It's always great being at work, learning how to appreciate others. I also love the work environment created by both the Employer, Employees and Residents.
I love to taking care my resident because it makes me feel fulfill
Poor Management
Nursing (Former Employee) –  NursingNovember 2, 2017
Not a good place to work. Its like high school all over again don't let the nice building fool you. Everyone there is out for one another and very petty.
Didn’t enjoy place
Server (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAOctober 28, 2017
The salary is really low for what you have to do. Along with the salary, the management want a mess and didn’t know what was going on half the time and it was really unorganized.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
A lot
Productive and Enjoyable place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PASeptember 19, 2017
Being a companion to some of the residents, taking a few minutes to listen to the stories they share of their younger years. The knowledge they have.
Pros
The gifts from the Families in appreciation of care.
Cons
Appreciate special treatment from Managers.
Co workers are nice
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2017
They have a low pay rate for nurses. The enviornment is very nice. Its a slow paced shift. I am very comfortable in my job and i have no plans leaving
Slow repetitive days
Dining Server/Dish Washer/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAAugust 22, 2017
I started at WEL in high school as a dining server and have progressed through almost every other position within the dining department while going to college, I'm now a line cook. Every day is the same, which may work for some people, but it seems like we're usually looking for work to fill out the rest of our day until dinner time rolls around. The hours are good, especially if you're used to restaurant environments. However, as someone looking to start my post grad career in an entirely unrelated field, this is a stale and boring job
Personal Care Aide
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2017
Plenty of training and hands on experience. Management is okay but you have to be on top of them about certain things (concerns, requested days off). There is pay differential for shifts (if that matters to you).
I love my job as a care giver and love the staff and the residents.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stapley in germantownJuly 11, 2017
I work as a cna at stapley great place to work most of the staff is helpful and friendly. Hopefully I will advance so I can contiue to work for the company. I love the residents and the staff great place to work and I live in the neighborhood.
Pros
Pay and overtime
Cons
Team work at times
Personal care management is horrible
Med Tech/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAJune 22, 2017
managers are very unprofessional, residents that can't speak up get no care. pay sucks. always short staffed and management does nothing about it. HR is friends with manager and won't help you. Staff and management talk behind your back. Stay away
Pros
Resident
Cons
Pay, short staffed
Learning Experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2017
This was a good first experience for entry level for any one who wants to get their feet wet in the health care facility caring for older individuals across a spectrum of issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wesley Enhanced Living. Our community is ready to answer.

Wesley Enhanced Living Reviews by Location