Wesley Enhanced Living Employee Reviews

relaxed, good culture, fast paced at times.
Dietary Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IANovember 14, 2018
A typical day is pretty easy. You grab food from the kitchen bring it over to your side and prepare anything necessary to make the job go more efficient. You wait till residents come to the dining area and you serve them. Afterwards you clean the dishes and the kitchen and bring plates and oven trays back to the kitchen.
Pros
free food
Cons
at times can be fast paced and a little overwhelming but nothing terrible.
Great place to work and even start a career in the health field
Aide (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAOctober 18, 2018
Great organization to work for. Benefits are good, shift differentials and holiday incentives. Always fun events for employees and residents. The team feels more like a family than co-workers!
Poor Management and Low Pay rates
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2018
Wesley (Stapeley) is very clean but management is very poor. You can do everything plus more and they will find something to complain about. They are not loyal to their staff. CNAs make more than a lot of nurses. Great place for most CNAs.
Pros
Residents are great
Cons
Low pay, over worked & no room for growth
I love working with the staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  DolyestownSeptember 28, 2018
There are a lot of days we worked so hard and they didn’t even notice but on the other hand the staff worked together to get things done I always smiled I hardly called out and sometimes they didn’t appreciate me
Pros
Love my staff
Cons
easy loving am great work enviorment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2018
wesley enhanced living was a good job I loved working there I learned about different foods and diets I grew close with a lot of patients there an treated hem like family I would recommend welsey as someplace to go
Solid hours
Server/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Moreland, PAJune 18, 2018
The hours vs. work days are okay, the work can get monotonous, but rewarding. Recently, the staff in the kitchen has gotten thin, but the staff that is there is dedicated and willing to cover for others in emergencies.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hiring unqualified people
Poor Communication Bad company to work for
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 12, 2018
Company has poor communication. Company policies are not followed . I would rate this company a 1.5 to work for. Management is rude, not properly trained.
Pros
non
Cons
Too many to mention
Loved It
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2018
Everyone was really nice. I trained with somebody that taught me so much! My first job as a CNA and will always have positive things to say about them.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Short Break
A walk down memory lane
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2018
I really enjoyed the residents when I worked as a Dietary aide at Wesley Enhanced Living. The issue was pay was $7.91 and Dietary was the lowest paid in the building it was unfair. My supervisor who happened to be the Director of food services lacked competency and empathy as the nurses had often ordered food for themselves. I left this place and always wondered what happened to my residents. But I had to complete schooling as Dietary is nothing more than a temporary thing. The role is vital but I wasnt made to feel like that. My co-workers were okay but most didnt really care for the residents. There are only four people I can name including myself who cared.Take into account I worked this position in 2010ish. My former supervisor has been removed thank goodness but it took so long.
Pros
Love of residents
Cons
Pay, Culture, Apathetic attitudes in upper management
Company with unreached potential
Billing and Reimbursement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 18, 2018
This company has wonderfully talented workers and potential, but the delegation and leadership needs work. The success of the company relies on its people and would benefit from better teamwork and delegation/communication.
Pros
Benefits, Time off, Culture
Cons
Leadership, Delegation, advancement, incentives
workplace
Medication Administration Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2018
This company is pretty good, however I would restructure a great deal of things especially when it comes to internal system, positions etc. Management has come issues but
Excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2018
I had a wonderful experience working at Wesley enhancement I will recommend a friend to work there it's a wonderful place to work exact staff love the residence
Like all companies, it has its ups and downs.
Interim Chef Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2018
Great place to work but management needs to work on what they want. Too many double standards and contradictions. But for every bad there is a good to come from it.
learning Experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2018
Great place to get your Experience, I learned alot from the nurses..always willing to teach me somthing new and also inspired me to love nursing by making a difference in the life of others..
Pros
Great food, Benefits
Cons
Mangement
this particular job can get pretty boring after a while
Activities Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2017
was pleased with a job at first but then needed a more of a challenge and more income. I felt as though i was not learning much from the role and needed something more challenging however over all it was a useful experience.
Pros
free lunch wednesdays, and free snacks throughout the week
Cons
the job becomes very relaxed and not challenging enough
Great Place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2017
I have to say that everyone has been open armed and welcoming and very helpful since I began working there. From the CEO to laundry everyone is kind and respectful.
Pros
Cons
Cattiness from some younger employees
productive,
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Media, PADecember 6, 2017
It's always great being at work, learning how to appreciate others. I also love the work environment created by both the Employer, Employees and Residents.
I love to taking care my resident because it makes me feel fulfill
Poor Management
Nursing (Former Employee) –  NursingNovember 2, 2017
Not a good place to work. Its like high school all over again don't let the nice building fool you. Everyone there is out for one another and very petty.
Didn’t enjoy place
Server (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAOctober 28, 2017
The salary is really low for what you have to do. Along with the salary, the management want a mess and didn’t know what was going on half the time and it was really unorganized.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
A lot
Productive and Enjoyable place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PASeptember 19, 2017
Being a companion to some of the residents, taking a few minutes to listen to the stories they share of their younger years. The knowledge they have.
Pros
The gifts from the Families in appreciation of care.
Cons
Appreciate special treatment from Managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wesley Enhanced Living. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about