WESLEY INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Difficult place to work
Marketing Coordinator/Project Management (Current Employee) –  Scottdale, GAMarch 12, 2015
I was hired with the impression that I would be doing one job and a month later I was told I needed to do another job. I worked harder for this company than I have worked for anyone. In six months we work 2 full weekends counting inventory. The company's financial state is a disaster, the turnover rate is more than I have seen at McDonalds. The fire alarm doesn't work, one day we had to work without any running water, the company doesn't pay it's bills to clients on time, one week payroll didn't get done, projects change daily, priorities are uncertain, the CEO doesn't inform you of his expectations, too many meeting that end in no results, no leadership, unstable work environment, not able to perform duties due to a lack of tools and equipment. The worst place I have ever worked. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
horrible management, unstable, job titles change often, expectations and priorities change without notice, CEO is egotisical