West Corporation Employee Review

View all West Corporation reviews

Mediocre
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 21, 2013
Being that this was my first job out of high school, i'd say that this place was average. At the time, management lacked communication. Sense of direction was lacking and I felt that the breaks and lunches were too short for how mentally straining of this kind of a job was, but being that it was my first job out of high school, the pay was excellent.

Other West Corporation Employee Reviews

Had good potential just needed some tweeking
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMay 18, 2018
I had a very bad experience when employed. Floor support team was very unprofessional and unwilling to work as a team. Management seemed to look down on the employees and hold his head up too high when walking around. He never made me feel good. He did not bring peace.
Pros
Simply having a job and most importantly I loved and still do, get the opportunity to work with the public.
Cons
Poor leadership and people not working as a team.
Very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMay 17, 2018
It was a hostile environment. Nothing but a numbers game. We would help customers with their cell phone service, billing and equipment replacement. I understood they wanted us to help customer as quickly as possible but when the issue took longer than they thought it should they would keep on us to get off the call faster.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight