West Monroe Partners Employee Reviews

Desk Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2019
Provides user assistance and ticket resolution for hardware, software, and networking needs.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with technological systems - both local and remote - in order to maintain proper functionality, and escalates unresolved issues as needed.
• Conducts diagnostic reviews and troubleshoots issues as requested by users.
• Recommends hardware solutions for user computers in office areas.
• Provides good customer service both to ensure the technologies are functional and to assist and guide users with their concerns.
• Reports customer feedback and potential technical needs.
Fast paced & young environment
Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 12, 2019
WMP is a very fast paced and young organization. There is no shortage of work or learning opportunities as long as the person is willing to spend the time and effort. The best part of the organization for me, is the focus on people and people's career progression.

The culture is fun and rewarding and I am thrilled to be a part of this organization.
"Terrible place to work at. Management is horrible"
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2019
MANAGEMENT is a joke. Every one tries to get over. You do tons of overtime with no thank you or any type of leeway saying ok ypu just 16 hours you have extra 30 minutes on your lunch. Every one wanta to be up the bosses butt. And if you do turn in a letter of resignation they let you go on the spot. You mean nothing as an employee.
appreciate that you are accessible, friendly and always make a point to stay connected.
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 11, 2019
truly believe that you care about your employees as individuals and respect you for that. Please fix the procurement issue for us. May I suggest having your executive assistant send a survey out to gather feedback so you can hear from multiple people about what it...
Great Company
Office 365/Exchange Engineer/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 19, 2018
Great Company
Great People

It was a great place to learn and grow, but always felt they could fire you at any moment. I saw 4 people get let go in the time I was there. I wish the atmosphere for working there was different.
Pros
Great People
Cons
n/a
Amazing culture; below-average pay
Data Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
WMP would be the perfect company if their compensation was higher. Culture is supportive and non-competitive, and there are endless resources made available.
Great Entry Level Consulting Job
Workforce Optimization Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 26, 2018
My work was based in Workforce Optimization and they definitely give their employees the opportunity to travel and work hands on with clients. They really care about their employees and I could not more highly recommend the company for a new employee or prospective client.
Not what it seems
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 24, 2018
All their awards are gamed. My managers are unprepared to lead. Sales process is cut throat. Banking practice is not well organized. The firm is suited for recent college grads, not experienced hires.
BI Engineer
West Monroe Partners (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2017
It is a good place to work and most friendly co workers. I will suggest other to work. work life balance, nice ambiance, have opportunity to learn new technology.
Industry Experts and People First Company
Architecte (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2017
A great place to work if one is looking to expand their skills and be challenged. Travel is around 80% not 50% like the recruiters want you to believe. However, that is okay if you enjoy traveling and working with various industries in the USA.
Pros
Free Beer, opportunities to grow
Cons
Salaries are average; internal communication could improve
Amazing people and leaders
Intern in Energy and Utilities Consulting Practice (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2016
Great people all across the board, managers and directors are very friendly and humble people who care about the company. The company is growing very quickly which is a testament to how smart and hard working everybody is there. Amazing culture.
A great small growing company
National Leader of Total Rewards (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2016
A great entrepreneurial company that has a very unique culture. Company has some drawbacks but ultimately is a good place to work.
Great corporate culture
Energy & Utilities Advisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2016
Since October I have worked with the team at WMP on 2 pursuits.
We have also coordinated on various RFP responses.
If I had the opportunity I would consider accepting a position at West Monroe to further assist the development of the Energy & Utilities practice.
Great people, ample room for improvement
shared services (Former Employee) –  ChicagoJanuary 11, 2016
My time at WMP introduced to many hardworking and intelligent people, who were passionate about their work and willing to help. While the company makes a concerted effort to develop culture, there still remains room for improvement on the evaluation process for consultants and shared services employees. Too many people have input in your opportunity to advance and get promoted, which creates a culture where you don't always know where you stand.
Pros
Great people, Culture, Benefits and compensation is fair
Cons
Evaluation process to advance, work/life balance
Great culture and fast growing company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2014
West Monroe Partners has a company culture unlike any other, full of talented individuals that know how to balance work and fun, with an emphasis on FUN.
West Monroe Partner is an exceptional consulting firm. They provide significant technical and process expertise to their client businesses.
Senior Advisor - Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2014
I am happy to be associated with West Monroe Partners. They are highly credible and have a team of exceptional consultants who operate and execute with excellence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Monroe Partners. Our community is ready to answer.