West Pak Avocado Employee Reviews

People are great. Management has been unable to handle growth.
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 4, 2018
People are great to work with. However everyone is highly overstressed. Company is growing and no additional overhead is added. Compensation is way below national average. Additional responsibilities are constantly added on without adjusting pay. Management has been unable to handle growth. Management does not hear current employee frustrations. Employees feel as though management thinks that everyone is replaceable.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Management, poor planning, low wages
a good place to learn multiple skills.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2018
ive learned a whole lot about the shipping and receiving coordinator position. ive also learned a bit of quality control. also i di a bit of inventory while my time at west pak.
Great Company with Growth Potential
VP (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJanuary 21, 2018
Great company to be a part of if you are a hard worker, great communicator, dependable, and customer service minded. If not, you will not succeed here.
Pros
Good reputation in the industry
Cons
Growth and change can be frustrating and stressful at times
"excellent company"
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 14, 2017
West Pak has a healthy and positive work environment with great management in all of the departments. This company genuinely values and cares about each and every employee. Everyone is always happy and motived to be here. You'll learn something new every day and there are always opportunities for growth. West Pak is a really exciting and inspiring company to be a part of.
Avocados
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 14, 2017
West Pak is a great company to work for. I enjoy working with everyone in every department. There is a real sense of family here. I have learned so much about avocados, and our customers.
Pros
Free Avocado Fridays
Family company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 14, 2017
I've never experienced the level of care and appreciation that I have from the Owners/CEO of West Pak Avocado. I'm so happy to be part of this great family company, and am happy to have found my new "home" here.
Pros
Birthday and holiday celebrations, relaxed work atmosphere, semi-casual dress code
Office (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 14, 2017
Great place to work at. The two owners are aresome. It will be a sad day when they retire. Very flexible work schedule. Many changes coming. Many activities
The people are wonderful
Director International Supply Chain and Logistics (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 18, 2017
Great experience in a very high-paced volatile market. The people create a day-to-day, family-type work environment. Seasonality, supply chain flexibility, and just in time demand all create a challenging opportunity.
Pros
great compensation, great team work
Great Company to work for.
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAMay 19, 2017
Amazing people and management. Family owned company. Fun place to work at. They always have events for special holidays and other occasions. Overall, best company I have worked for.
Very productive and efficient at getting work done
Product Tracking Technician (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CaJuly 27, 2015
Very good place to work. I enjoyed my time working there and was always treated well. I learned valuable skills that will carry over to all my future jobs. Management is great and they care about their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Pak Avocado. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3