West Texas Centers MHMR Employee Review

View all West Texas Centers MHMR reviews

Great place to help people
Case Manager  (Former Employee) –  Andrews, TXMay 26, 2013
This was one of my first jobs after I graduated from college. It was a very good learning experience and I enjoyed helping people stay out of the hospital and in their homes. It was sometimes hard to maintain personal space in the small town I live in with clients who live there also.
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
Long hours, Lots of driving, not enough staff to take care of everything

Other West Texas Centers MHMR Employee Reviews

Low key , fun
Family Partner (Former Employee) –  Lamesa, TXOctober 3, 2018
The goal is to adovcate for parent and children and collaborate with counselor what the parents are having trouble with the children in the home . As well as emphasizing the importance of the child taking psych medication on a daily bases and not just during the week during school. That it’s 365 days 7 days a week . No stopping them and the harm it causes them from stopping them without Dr telling them too
Pros
Cons
Job no longer exists
expects a lot with no help
Rehab provider (Former Employee) –  West, TXAugust 21, 2018
they expect you to be working extra hard for them and they don't care about the employees unless you have been there a while.you will always have stress coming from management the training is ver in accurate to what really happens and its very hard to get help form anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Texas Centers MHMR. Our community is ready to answer.

West Texas Centers MHMR Reviews by Location