West Texas Centers MHMR Employee Reviews

WTC is a great place to work for, the people care about each other. They care about your wellbeing, allow us to leave if we have any such emergency.
RN (Current Employee) –  Big Spring, TXOctober 2, 2012
Typical day at work, consist of getting clients ready to see the Dr. Doing v/s, checking to make sure no lab work is required. Howard Co. clinic is small. I work close with the receptionist, the financial clerk, medical clerk, medical records, and our DON. I also work close with our Crisis Manager and also the Case Managers for our clients. On a typcial day, I will draw labs, give injections, and assist clients with their med planners if the CM is no available. I love my job and can not really say which is the most enjoyable part. I guess the hardest part of my job, is when we have a crisis or one of our clients start to decline. I feel for these people and want to do everything possible for them to be a functionable in society as they can be.
Pros
gives us the freedom to go to school functions for our kids, has excellent retirement benefits, has a good healthcare program, allows workers to be flexible with their schedules.
Cons
to be honest, i can not think of anything negative about my job or my work environment. we are like a family, each helping the other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Texas Centers MHMR. Our community is ready to answer.

West Texas Centers MHMR Reviews by Location