West Valley Staffing Group

West Valley Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Good for a newer recruiter
As an employee, you definitely feel that what you do makes a difference in the company. It is a strong environment if you have never recruited before. A great deal of my coworkers were newer in the industry. I would definitely recommend it.
Typical Recruitment Compsny
It was like any other recruitment company after I completed my assignment I didn’t get placed anywhere else . I would reconnect for someone else looking to use them
Nice people work for this company, recruitment team.
A typical day at work was not quite what I was expecting as an quality inspector since it had more labor work than actual inspection.Work environment can be harsh at time, diverse work force.
Pros
Green energy concept.
Cons
Micro Management, I worked at Tesla Sparks facility.
Well organize and detailed oriented. Ensures the job is done even if it takes more than eight hours to complete
Typical day at work is to check emails and respond according to priorities. Check Work Orders if done to complete. Implement Engineering Change orders timely.
productive environment
A friendly staff to work with team communication with each other. Learned new task within the company from my coworkers. Easy to ask questions when needing help from staff.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Getting the Job went well
then nothing else did. I'm being forced to provide a review. Who decided this was a good idea? Didn't your mother ever tell you, if have nothing good to say then say nothing? Nothing like forced labor!
fast pasting/teamplayer
worked on the computer with imputing the order in as well as tracking an order down base on the item
pulled up the correct quantity of the order and the amount

worked at the window with other departments on error or with the item first requested
Pros
I was very on top of moving ahead
Cons
do not present yourself until you are in the permanetly in the door
Nope
Don’t do it. Just don’t do it. Too many people hired and let go. They have a revolving door of internal employees. Management is terrible. Don’t do it.
Just another temp agency.
I only had one assignment while working for this company. However there was an opportunity for a permanent position with a major company which did not pan out.
productive and busy environment
it was usually busy with a lot of overtime. There was no career advancement with west valley. The contract kept getting extended without clear information of the work schedule.
Excellent management and workplace
Working as a Contractor for West Valley was interesting and a great learning experience. It provided a way for me to see an office environment and experience it.
Pros
Great manager, coworkers
Cons
Tedious work
Make sure that you're prepared in case contract falls through...
My contract was not fulfilled do too "budgetary issues". The benefits were fine, hours were excellent, but I had signed up for this temp agency months before I was ever contacted regarding a position.
Productive and fun.
Enjoyed working with west valley staffing although it would be nice to have better benefits and vacation and would like companies to hire within 30 to 90 days instead of six months to a year.
Pros
They go out and find your work.
Cons
Very few benefits and companies lots of times don’t hire you permanent.
Na
It was a good friend I was working for Tesla graveyard shift 12 hours 16 hours shifts the cars have to be out jobs in anyone that can stand long shifts on they feet
Great
Everyone is great kind and polite.
If you need help or have questions. Just email or call and they will help you right away. The job is repetitive and easy going. If you don't get it just ask. Any and everyone will be willing to help you. You get plenty of breaks.
ley
great place to work. gret hours and benefits. oppurtunity for overtime really cared abiut their employees great pay paid vacations management was awesome
if your looking for work they can help
west valley tries to pair your skills with a job you will be successful at. most communication is via email, pay is digital, weekly, if you have a problem, hey work quickly to help resolve any issue.
Pros
you choose hrs and wages you wanna work
Cons
no benefits or vacation time.
Don't work here
Management does not care for your career growth here. The company had many lay offs. No work/life balance. Best thing about this place was the monthly potlucks.
Pros
Monthly Potlucks
payroll
audited timecards for companies
weekly time cards

enterred new companies to database

fast pace all day

same day checks for changes or mistakes

followed up with clients
Temp Service
West Valley Staffing is a decent employer. The only thing was I felt screwed out of medical benefits. Was not told I had any nor that I had a small amount of time to sign up for them, so beware. Otherwise they are on the ball and want you to be happy with your assignment.
n/a
Slow paced work environment, easy going management and friendly staff. Strict attendance policies. Clean room environment ethical business practice. Nice people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Valley Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.