Westaff Employee Reviews

Processing Medicaid Claims
ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 24, 2018
Working for Westaff was easy, they made the application process easy and found me a position pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend Westaff to another person
Pros
Quickly found me a position
Cons
The pay was not the greatest
temporary employment
Documentation Specialist/ Clerical (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILNovember 13, 2018
It was a temporary job. I did data entry, clerical, and switchboard operation. I was never placed very long so I got a part time job while I took certain jobs.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LANovember 11, 2018
I worked at Weststaff for one month. Within the first three weeks, I was offered a fulltime, permanent opportunity. Westaff sent me out on an assignment three days after registering with them.
Pros
Opportunity to obtain a permanent position.
Cons
Low pay on some assignments.
Temp service.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOOctober 30, 2018
I got a full time job at Sunnen Products through this temp service. After 90 days as a temp I was offered a full time position. The staff at Westaff were helpful and they offer insurance and vacation after a certain hours worked for the company.
Westaff was a temporary job
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 25, 2018
I worked a temporary job at Westaff. This job through Westaff allowed me to be hired by Scottrade, Inc. I appreciate the time they allowed me off due to medical issues. Overall, it was ok.
A Good Place to Start the Adventure
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHOctober 10, 2018
Westaff trusted me and gave me my very first opportunity to work in an office in USA when I was so new in the country. I learned and practiced so many helpful and essential skills such as working in a team, time managing, problem solving, customer service, written communication, organizational support and adaptability in a new environment which I always be grateful for that.
I hope I can use these skills in my future career.
not recommended
Finisher/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 29, 2018
i referred some people to westaff because the people I know were looking for work. I had good experience with getting a job thru them. Westaff didnt want family or friends working at the same location on the same shift.
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Great place to work at. Friendly staff. Can go to work casual jeans and a t-shirt. Had your own desk. As long as you meet your quota for the day nobody bothered you.
Pros
Hour lunchtime
Cons
No benefits
Enjoyed the training process
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSSeptember 19, 2018
The company is no longer in business, but I was given an opportunity to work several of more places before they closed or moved. It was an office environment; the staff was friendly, and supportive.
Pros
Training
Cons
Not enough work
One day temp. job
Data Entry, PC, Mailing, Answer Calls (Former Employee) –  Corona, CASeptember 18, 2018
This job that was sent to. I had ask. The agent at this Westaff office. If they needed someone. That speaks Spanish. I do not speak Spanish. She said no! I went to this job site. This job site was miles away, but I went anyway. Well, when I arrived at this job site. I meet a women. She was very nice to me. She ask me if I speak Spanish. I said no. I said to her. That I had ask my agent if you needed someone. That speaks Spanish. That I did not speak Spanish. So this way my agent would not send me to this place. It turn out to be. That they did need someone. That speaks Spanish. This place still kept me there, but I really was just in the way. This place was not enjoyable at all.
Pros
Cons
Communcation Gap!
What I learned
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 4, 2018
This company provides individuals with the opportunity to obtain employment. The placement process is easy and the staff works extremely hard to accommodate the applicant.
Helpful staff
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 28, 2018
I was briefly employed by Westaff. It was an easy interview process and the job was for the state. It was pleasant experience. I would recommend if you are looking for temp employment.
Love the hours work was productive and organized. Management was nice and very helpful
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LouisianaAugust 28, 2018
Training ned to change up its easier to learn hands on. Love the hours work was productive and organized.
Management was nice and very helpful. Overall I loved the job.
Great Temp agency
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 22, 2018
Great temp agency. Very helpful staff. Staff answered all my questions and were able to find me positions that fit my skills. They were usually able to find me a position.
Fun work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLAugust 18, 2018
It’s chilling and relaxing and had good air conditioner and good music and we had good salary and good space to work in and it was amazing sadly I had to move and couldn’t work there no more
Medical Register Patient Access (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 7, 2018
Westaff need to understand like so many other staffing agencies, that if you take on clients that only believe in making money for their company and couldn't care less about the workers, then that's not good for all involved.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Friendly
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, VTAugust 4, 2018
I really liked the job I had been filling in at. The co-workers were very helpful. The CEO of the company was down to earth and encouraging. I would have jumped at the chance to keep working there.
Company culture was motivating
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COAugust 3, 2018
Typical day included helping community by placing people in open positions. Interviewing, hiring, firing, filing, data entry, B2B communication, resume and interview coaching
Flexible but Frustrating
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Barre, VTJuly 31, 2018
This is a fairly flexible employer, especially when in a management role but there is no work/life balance. You are required to stay late and answer e-mails after hours.
Temp looking for full time
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 18, 2018
 Order Guide Maintenance
 Bid Maintenance
 Audits
 Run Weekly Calls with Clients
Pros
Placed with a great place
Cons
Had to wait a long time to be a perm employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westaff. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about