Westcore Properties Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 28, 2017
Enjoyed working at Westcore Properties. Every one was very pleasant. I enjoyed my time at this company and I would return if I was asked

We had several employee training and it was great learning new applications..
Pros
bunch of great people to work with
Cons
Fantastic company, great people
Receptionist/ Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 30, 2017
Really enjoyed working here They really take care of their employees and make the workplace a comfortable one. They are constantly growing and will only expand over the years!
Great place to work.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 7, 2014
I currently manage over a million square feet of Industrial and Retail properties. My typical day consists of taking tenant calls, collecting rents, working on tenant improvements or other renovation projects. As well as reviewing rents, cam charges and other budget items. I work very closely with my vendors to make sure the centers are in great condition. I get very involved in the community functions and Chamber of Commerce where my each of my centers are located, such as Alpine, CA. While inspecting my properties frequently, I have gained the trust of every tenant. I have learned to work closely with my owner, which helps in learning his style in which he likes to see his properties handled. I love the property management world and respond to every incident or situation that may arise immediately. I always check my email on weekends and nights. I love it!!!
Pros
I like the flexible schedule.
Cons
Fantastic Experience!
Marketing and Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 16, 2013
I had the most amazing experience working at Westcore Properties. They treated me well - gave me benefits/401K Plan and I also had the opportunity to advance. Unfortunately, I had to relocate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcore Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8