Western Capital Mortgage

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

fun place

great place to work. Super lead sources. Great processing dept. very nice work/life balance. super comp plan and benefits. very nice group of people to work along side with.

Great company with potential to earn as much as you want

Company gives you all the needed tools to succeed in the mortgage business. You can earn as much as you want you just have to put in the work. The sky is the limit.

It's Best to see this as a Temporary Job

This company does not pay Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, they frown on Overtime and they do not provide Health Insurance. Management lacks Interpersonal skills with it's employees. There is no job security and there is a lot of turn around in personnel. If you get hired from this company count on being employed for a couple of months.

Pros

You're employed

Loan Officer

Packaeged and sold hoam lonas to home owners looking to refinance. Since this company no longer exists, this review is quit worthless but i cant find a skip button

Pros

made money

Cons

2008, need I say more...

Awesome place to work

worked with lenders, escrow, and clients to close loans. helped originate loans through any means of marketing. work the hours you choose. in the business you get what you put in. plus you learn new things every day

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Productive and yet a little challenging

It was a busy time in the mortgage industry so there was a lot of work. We went from being a broker to a direct lender which made it easier to get loans approved and funded quicker. I really liked the owner and my co-workers and had known most of them from previous jobs. However, there was an inexperienced manager who really was not fit for her position so she put obstacles in our way. But I liked the job and the compensation so it was tolerated.

Pros

Great hours, great co-workers, great compensation

Cons

Poor middle management

Top Notch Company!

It was an incredibly rewarding experience to work there. If the real estate market had not crashed I would probably still be working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Capital Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Western Capital Mortgage