About Western Extrusions
Combining leading extrusion technology, superior fabrication and finishing services and one-on-one customer interaction has earned us a reputation for excellence.
Employee. Community. Customer.
Western Extrusions’ 750,000 square foot facility contains one of the most technologically advanced extrusion lines in North America. Our 5 extrusion presses are capable of extruding lengths up to 60 feet and between 7 and 14 inches in diameter, and in certain applications up to 19 inches wide. Our on-site certified metallurgists conduct microstructure analysis for quality assurance. We also offer a full range of in house custom fabrication and finishing services enabling us to meet our customers’ wide range of exact specifications.
Western is committed to expanding the knowledge, skills and abilities of our workforce. The company fosters an atmosphere of learning and continuous improvement. Western employees share management’s “Sense of Urgency” in serving you, our customer. Our Team is committed to solving your problems by going one-step further in fulfilling your needs.
Western Extrusions Jobs
- Sales Account Manager (Customer Service Represenative)Carrollton, TX
- EHS Safety CoordinatorCarrollton, TX
- Document & Record Control SpecialistCarrollton, TX
- Machine Operator (4:00 AM- 2:00 PM) $16.50/hrCarrollton, TX
- Aluminum Loaders/Rackers- 4:30 PM - 3AM (Mon- Sat) $16.00/hrCarrollton, TX
- QC Inspector II (1st & 2nd shift) $17.75/hrCarrollton, TX
- Facilities Maintenance ManagerCarrollton, TX
- Industrial Maintenance Technician (1st & 2nd shift) **Starting at $26/hr**Carrollton, TX
- Casting Utility Worker (Aluminum)Carrollton, TX
- Paint Loader (6AM- 6PM) $16.50/hrCarrollton, TX