Western Illinois University Careers and Employment
About the company
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- HeadquartersMacomb, IL
You’re seeing all 54 jobs at Western Illinois University because we can’t find any available jobs at Western Illinois University close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 903 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Rating is calculated based on 281 reviews and is evolving.
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 28 questions about working at Western Illinois University. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Western Illinois University employees.
Insights from 45 Indeed users who have interviewed with Western Illinois University within the last 5 years.
What are three rocky resources?
What are three rocky resources...
- What hours I was available to work - Experience that I had regarding filing and paperwork - How well I can adapt or get along with people
- What hours I was available t...
They asked a lot about my personal study abroad experience and asked me to give some examples of different marketing techniques and ideas I had.
They asked a lot about my pers...
Common questions about Western Illinois University
Western Illinois University locations
What's being discussed at Western Illinois University?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.