Western Nephrology Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Company
Recptionist (Current Employee) –  ClinicJune 27, 2018
Western is a great company to work for! The management team genuinely cares about the employees. Everyone is very team oriented and goes out of their way to work together! I can definitely see myself working here for a long time.
Positive workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  VariousJune 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Western Nephrology and was so sad when my husband and I had to move out of state for his job. Otherwise, I would still be there! I hope to find another job as great as this one was... great co-workers, awesome providers and my manager really cared about how happy we were at work and wanted to hear my ideas on making it better. She even met with us to ask about things I didn't even think she knew or cared about! Great place to work!! They care about you as an employee and the patients!
great culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 24, 2018
I think some people may have left our company since they were unable to adhere to our values. I guess not everyone is a good fit for our culture. From what I've observed, the people I work with here are trustworthy, approachable, and caring....
Good choice for me....
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2018
Management has been very helpful to me..they address the issues. They help when needed and don't micro manage. There is a friendly environment and I can tell things have been changing for the better. If you want to go somewhere where you are appreciated and supported, this is a good place.
Terrible unprofessional management-beware!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 18, 2018
Doctors are really great to work for and 100% dedicated to direct patient care. Management on the other hand needs to be replaced! Constant gossip and drama. Always focused on what your doing wrong rather than what your doing right. Not helping when needed and complete micro management. Not a good place to work. If you want to go somewhere where you are under valued, have no voice and poorly paid then this is the place for you.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Work load, high school like drama
Great Place to Work!
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  VariousMay 9, 2018
The physicians are great and genuinely care for their patients. The new management team is wonderful. They are always willing to listen, and have an open door policy. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement, and I like that they promote from within a lot.
Pros
Physician and Management
so glad I'm here!
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 9, 2018
My supervisor is amazing and I really enjoy the day to day work duties. This is a really good place if you want to help people. My coworkers are fun and we really encourage each other.....
Great work environment!
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  variousMay 9, 2018
I appreciate how the management and the providers collaborate so well together. I enjoyed my peers and the patients. What a nice culture they have built. I would never have left if my spouse didn't relocate.
Great Doctors! *Horrible incompetent managers!
Various Positions Held (Current Employee) –  Several locationsApril 23, 2018
Waste of my talent! Abrasive, deceptive, manipulative mgrs destroy any good here. High staff turnover@ALL locations! Apply IF you enjoy mid. school drama!
Pros
Caring doctors! Wonderful to work with! High paced work!
Cons
Crazy Stress. *HORRIBLE managers* Lack of communication. Low Pay and low raises, high staff turnover. Hard place to grow let alone be!
Worst mistake of my life horrible place to work for!!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 20, 2018
The management is the absolute worst, they are so immature and very hypocritical and unprofessional. Treats its employees unfairly and awful.Bad Place
Pros
Compensation and Great Providers
Cons
Management, Management, Management!!!!
Great team and ability to learn new skills
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CONovember 6, 2017
There is opportunity for growth if you are willing to learn about the nephrology world! I enjoy working with the providers and my peers as it's a small company and the ability to make a change is great!
Pros
Flexible management, great team work
Great company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COOctober 23, 2017
I am well into my ninth month with Western Nephrology and am delighted to be a part of this company. I have consistently worked with management and witnessed their positive attitude and drive. Coworkers are always cheerful and willing to assist with tasks whenever possible. My stay with Western has been a change from my previous employer which was a public company and treated me more as an employee rather than a coworker and friend. I am very well pleased with all aspects of this company.
Pros
Friendly environment
love my boss!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 12, 2017
I really enjoy being able to help people. The Physicians are good people to work for. They are fair. They treat me well. Thank goodness for the new management team in place. They have made some great improvements here.
Very enjoyable place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 11, 2017
I really enjoy working for Western Nephrology and it is great to work side by side with a terrific group of physicians. The company has high expectations and excellent customer service is top priority!
Poor Management
MA (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COAugust 28, 2017
Workplace culture is less than to be desired. Very immature and unprofessional atmosphere. Providers are very friendly and have provide excellent patient care.
Pros
Patients are wonderful
Great company to work for!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 12, 2017
This is a small company but the people are terrific to work with. Management listens to employees and the doctors are great. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great work place.
Pros
Caring management.
Small companies are terrific to work for!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 2, 2017
I love working for this company! The physicians and managers are wonderful to work with. My hours and work schedule fit my lifestyle. I really like the team work!
Horrible Leadership
Clinic Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 16, 2017
Turnover rates are extremely high. Staff is constantly in flux. Communication is basically non-existent and staff usually has to find out through "the grapevine." This company talks a big talk, but does not walk the walk.
No room for advancement
Receptionist/ CMA (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 29, 2014
When I was hired I was told it was a front/back MA position. I have been there for 8 months and have yet to work in the back. My passion is to work one on one with the patients, not answering the phones.

Although pay and benefits are good, the best thing about this job is the pay check. Not enough to fulfill me.
Pros
Pay and benifits
Cons
No room for advancement, grumpy impatient people.